Reunion prt 3

This will include some smut now, probably what everyone was waiting for....

"Bye."
"Bye Y/N."
They both left and I was at home alone. I was in my room just doing work for University. It was around 5 and it was really light. The sun was directly hitting my room and it was hot so I opened the window and I took off my sweater. I was wearing mom jeans and a striped red and black top. Music was on because that's the only way I can concentrate. I was doing Psychology work as hopefully in the future, I will be a psychiatrist which had always been my dream since I was kid which is a weird dream for a child.
  Both my parents went out to this evening thing for their firms. They were big- time lawyers and sometimes I hated that because ,when I'm not in New York, I get so lonely and music is the only thing that makes me feel like I'm surrounded by loads of people. But they won't be back till midnight or something like that. 

15 minutes later.....
I went downstairs as I needed a drink. For some reason it felt too quiet and it made chills go down my spine but I'm used to it at the same time. I'm so tired though, I went to the gym this morning and I get so tired so I normally freshen up and go to sleep but I couldn't today because I kept thinking about the day I went to Tom's house. I feel I'm being annoying with the issue but I don't know if people change and I actually do have trust issues. I went to the kitchen and got a bottled water and went back up when the door bell rang. I froze. I don't know who it could be. I went to the window far away from the door and looked at who it could be but i couldn't see very much. The bell rang again.
"Okay, okay. I'm coming."
I opened the door all the way and saw him.
"Hi Y/N."
"How do you know where I live?"
"From before."
"Okay. Well....come in."
He walked past me and I closed the door and just breathed.
"So what brings you here?"
"My mom wanted to give your parents this," it was an envelope," and she told me to go see you and try and fix things."
He smiled and handed me the envelope and put it down.
"Well I was upstairs just doing some work."
"Oh well you're busy. I should go then."
"No it's fine. You won't disturb me. Follow me."
I walked up the stairs and into my room. I opened another window and sat on my bed.
"You can sit anywhere."
He just nodded. He walked too busy looking at the psychological notes and  posters of experiments and facts. That will keep him busy for now.

10 minutes later....
I was doing my work when I had one earphone in. From time to time, I would see what he was doing and he would just be looking at the wall or the time.
"You can go if you want. You just ask."
He looked at me and walked towards the bed.
"Can I sit here?"
I just sighed.
"Sure.....yeah."
"Y/N, I came here, even though it might not solve everything, but to apologise to you."
I stopped the music and my work and looked at him.
"Tom, I don't know if I'm being too hard on you. I mean I don't know if people change."
"No, even though I keep apologizing to you, you have a reason to hate me. I mean I bullied you because of your appearance and everything about you."
"Why? Why do you do it?"
He just looked around and grabbed a chair and put it opposite me and sat on it.
" Y/N, before I say anything. I am a changed person. Please, I'm nothing like I was before so don't be mad."
I looked at the floor by his foot for a bit.
"Okay."
My eyes shifted to his eyes before he started talking to me.
"You were really fat and I just hated that so my friends decide to play pranks and jokes on you and then I was a complete delusional idiot, so we started-"
"Pouring paint, anything liquid on me. Carry on."
He just shifted his eyes.
"Well....um and then I just did more because I didn't like.....the look of y-you."
"Is that it?"
He didn't say anything. He just looked at the floor.
I just looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes until I felt something on my hand.
I looked at him and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"I'm really sorry, Y/N."
My eyes filled with water but I didn't dare let them leave. I just squeezed his hand a bit.
I heard him gasp a bit.
I look at him and he just gave a little smile. I just put all my books to one side of the bed, so he could sit opposite me.
"You can sit here."
He sat on the bed facing you. You both were a bit close to each other but it didn't matter.
"And I'm also sorry for the thing I did to you by the bathroom."
Oh. Yeah, that. I am still confused about it. I was mad and I was telling him that he was a horrible person yet came and kissed me.
"Can I ask you the obvious question?"
"Why I did it?"
"Yeah."
"I-"
My phone began ringing. It was mom.
"Hello."
Tom kept looking at me and he didn't say anything. I tried concentrating on what mom was saying but his stares were deep.
"Y/N we are stuck in traffic we don't know if we will be going or not."
"Oh....okay."
"Bye honey."
"Bye."
I saw Tom go to the window looking out the window, his back facing me.
"Tom what's wrong? Just tell me."
My hand touched his shoulder and he just picked me up and smashed my back again the wall. He started attacking my neck and my jaw. His bites were harsh but the made me feel all fuzzy inside.
"Tom...."
"No. Let me do it. I've been wanting to do this since two years ago."
He didn't give me a chance to ask him a question as he started kissing my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter and he lifted me up more. I can forgive him a little bit but I don't know if this is good. His tongue licked my bottom lip and bit it. I made a small moan and he managed to get his tongue inside my mouth. He then walked over to my desk and put me on there. He spreaded my legs further apart and walked in between them to get to me.
"Y/N, is this okay?"
His eyes shifted all over my body before looking at me. One of my hands cupped his cheek. I just smiled and smiled back and I could see all the small lines around his mouth. It made me laugh a bit. I then moved his top to the side and began sucking and biting on his neck. One hand slowly slid up my sweater but moved it away from underneath.
"Y/N, can I take your sweater off?"
I just nodded.
"Let me take it off."
I slowly grabbed the ends of my sweather and took my time so he can fully take a look at it. I was self conscious about my breasts as they were the biggest part of my body. They weren't really big but I definitely didn't have a flat chest. I took it off and threw it on the floor. His eyes were glued on my body, probably taking in how much slimmmer I am.
"Y/N....."
His hands started to roam around my stomach while I was sucking on his neck. His hands then slowly made his way to the ends of the bra. I just nodded and undid them letting my big breast being exposed. He moved my arms right out the way and just took in the sight.
"Your breast are beautiful. I love them."
He held one and started sucking it. I just closed my eyes because I've felt this before from my other boyfriends in New York. He then bit it slowly and I gasped. He did the same to the other one. He looked up and I said the magic words.
"I'm all yours."
He pushed me towards him and began kissing me roughly. His hand would squeeze my breast from time to time but soon enough his focus was in between my legs. He picked me up and layed me down on the bed.
He kissed all over the place making sure I could feel all of the pleasure of his bites. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off my legs. My pants were soaking wet and it was quite embarrassing. He also took them off and I was completely bare under him.  My hickeys were very visible and Tom eyes had become darker.
"Tom come here."
He leaned forward and I pulled him down to kiss him. I forced my tongue in his mouth but he made sure he was the dominant one. He slowly slid down my body before making his way over to my wet womanhood.
One small lick sent me tingles all over my body.
"You like it?"
"Yes."
"Good."
He pushed my legs apart began licking me again all over.  I pushed my head against the bed and just closed my eyes. He then bit and sucked my folds which didn't help me control myself. His tongue then focused on my clit and I moaned.
"Good girl. You sounded so sexy."
I was panting and he sucked on my clit and I just moaned again.
He then added a finger into my hole and it felt so different.
"What........."
He lifted my body up and my elbows were on each side trying  to keep myself balanced. He slowly focused on my clit and I started shaking. I felt so sensitive and I would jerk from time to time.
"Y/N, you're so beautiful."
"I don't know what to say."
"Just let me make you feel things you've never felt."
He stuck another finger in and slowed his pace and that made me more impatient. He then made his way towards me. I lifted his top and he threw it on the floor. Both his fingers slowly popped in again and he resumed his actions. He began kissing  me when pushed his fingers all the way quickly, making me breathe in quickly as he was kissing me. I only moaned so he knew what he was doing to me. He finally gets a bit quicker at his action and I just pulled him down around the shoulders. He was getting faster. He then began sucking my neck and would bite all over. He looked at me and just kissed my forehead before making his way back down to my wet center. His tongue was then connected and he added another finger in.
"Tom."
I lifted my head up and tried to lift myself up by my elbows but Tom pushed me back down and I couldn't get back up again.
"I feel it."
"Good girl."
I began to feel something in my stomach and I arched my back and it was increasing. His eyes were then focused on me. I just kept looking at while I was biting his lip trying not to moan. At that point, he bit one of my folds and my muscles gave out so did I. As it slowly came out, I moaned so loudly and huskily from all the pleasure this boy gave me.
He licked it all up quickly and just put his top on. I stayed in the same position as my body was so weak.
"Y/N how was it?"
"Tom......fuck you."
I got up and went to shower.

......hey. It's been a long time. Don't get mad but you must have realised by the way I took off the disclaimer and the 'Abolished' sign. This one is very long. I don't know if this was too deep. Comment what you think if my scenario and the fact that I did one now.