After school

"Mom, what time is it?"
"It's nearly 5, don't worry. He'll be here soon. Your boyfriend."
She wiggled her eyebrows and I looked away, instantly.
"Mom! Stop! It's not like that. You should know, I've told you a thousand times that we're just friends.....very close friends." I mumbled the last part. Things between us have been.....interesting since our last meeting. But I don't want to talk about that right now.
"Whatever you say, sweetie."
But she knows that I'm lying.
"Well I have to go upstairs to do my work so if you guys need anything then just knock on my door."
"Okay mom."
She walked up the stairs and soon enough I heard her door open and close.
I sighed and just went to grab some water from the tap, to wet my lips. I then sat down and began my work.

I heard the bell ring and I breathed in deeply.
"Okay. Here goes nothing."
I walked to the door and open the door slowly.
"Hey Tom."
"Hey Y/N."
I got distracted by his eyes. They were so big and brown.
"Urmmm....Y/N?"
I hear his smooth voice and realized that he was still standing outside.
"Oh, shit!" I moan. I then covered my mouth with my hand, so fucking embarrassed. I hear a chuckle from his mouth and slowly look up to him. I opened the door wider so he can actually go in the house. He walks through and finds himself in the kitchen.
"Wow. So clean."
"Thank you."
You can tell I was so nervous. I didn't know what to do.
"Umm.......shall we get to homework?"
"Yeah. I guess that's enough for now."
He then gave me a dark look. Enough for now? What is that supposed to mean? I then try and act normal and sit down. I get my page out and start working. Soon enough we start to do our work.

10 minutes later...

He drops his pencil which startles me.
"Jesus!!!"
"I'm sorry to scare you."
"It's alright."
He bends down and crawls under the table to fetch it when mom comes down the stairs.
"Y/N!"
I get startled and was about to tell Tom to get up but it came to mind that Mom would get the wrong idea and that woman is a very stubborn human.
"Tom stay under there."
"Why?"
"Just trust me on this."
Mom walks up just as I lift my head up.
"What is it?"
"Oh....I thought I saw a spider."
She just nodded.
"Where's Tom?"
"Oh.... he's gone to the uhh...back to get something.Yes he went to get his other textbook. I'm so tired. How are you doing?"
I tried to change the topic as I'm panicking so much if mom finds out.
"Good."
She walks to get a glass. I feel something on my thigh. My eyes go wide and I try to catch what he's doing but I don't want to get caught so I just try to shake my legs. I feel his nails dig into my skin and I try not to make a noise.
"So Mom what is it that you need?"
"Oh just a glass and wine. Why? You want to be alone with Tom so you can make out????"
She wiggled her eyebrows.
"Mom! Stop it!"
"Why?, it's not like he's here."
I feel something wet on my thigh. Mom goes into the pantry so I risk it to look underneath.
"What the hell are you doing!?"
He just winked at me.
"Stop moaning, for now."
I blushed and avoided his eyes.
"You'll love it."
I quickly look up and see my mom with wine in her hands and a glass. I hope she goes upstairs. Nope. She sits down opposite me.
I try and cross my legs but Tom's hands open my legs all the way, exposing my new lacy red panties. He begins to suck on my inner thigh, roughly. Trying to make me moan. He's so devious. I don't know what's gotten into him.
"How much more work have y-you got to do?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah!"
I nearly choked at the end because his hickeys,he's purposely giving me. I try and hit him but he puts his finger on my clit which makes my pupils dilate.
"Y/N? What's wrong?"
This is getting too much.
"I just figured out an answer."
I look at my sheet and try to look like I'm actually doing my work. His finger slides down my pants and I feel my wetness all over my leg. Slowly falling. I bite my lip, trying to not make a noise. I then notice his mouth near it as I feel his warm breathe fanning my inner thigh.
"Well I guess I should go and carry on with my work."
I look up and gave a slight smile.
"I'm sorry."
She just smiled back and went upstairs with her glass and wine bottle. I make sure she's upstairs and closed her door. I then wait a few minutes before I concentrate on my situation.
"Tom! What are y-"
He began to suck on my clit and I couldn't help but to moan. I sunk down into my chair and his face went right in my middle and I just melted. His breath was cooling me making me close my eyes. "Tommmmm. Stop."
Both my hands gripped on the side of the chair. I threw my head back.
"Mmmmmm!!!! Fuck!!"
I shouted to loud.
I then covered my mouth with my hand which didn't last long as I could feel myself coming soon. His hand gripped onto my thigh and he slowly scratched my thigh which increased my high. I slowly bit my lip but it didn't work so my hand grabbed his hair and tugged too hard.
"Mmmmmh....." He moaned which made me moan before it all came out. I could feel it drip down my leg. I could feel his tongue licking the rest of it before getting up. His eyes looked different. Darker. So much darker.
I got up and started to kiss him roughly, swiftly pulling him down on the chair. I sat on him and I could hear him moan. A low soft noise which turned me on a bit too much. I bit his earlobe wanting to hear it again. I didn't because Mom's door opened. I quickly got off him and sorted myself out before sitting down. I heard footsteps come down the stairs. And all Tom did was wink at me.

I'm sorry guys that it took so long. Just stuff came up and it was all bad timing and I couldn't do anything about it. And another thing, don't think that I'm not serious about this just because I'm going slow, I'm just balancing everything out. I'll try to be alot quicker. Thank you guys also for 7k!!!! Wow! I'm seriously shocked.

Tom Holland SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara