Wonder Lust (Smut 🚨)

Start from the beginning

As I walk my self back into a tree and the mysterious man approached slowly close to me while still intensely looking at me " Don't test me, my love."He growls while his face went close to mine and while his whispers to my neck. Making my body is awaken for his touch "Do you remember when I kiss your neck like this. " while kissing my neck I feel that sensitive sensation while he continues to kiss my neck and started to suck on my neck and softly touches my neck with his beautiful veiny hands I accidentally let out a moan again. His touch makes me shiver in a good way.

He continues to kiss my neck and sucking the life out onto me, it and it turns to a lustful feeling that I just try to hold that moan but I let out and I just happen to embrace him while he continues. I suddenly raise my leg up to his thighs and he grabs it and pulls me closer to him between his legs, and while he continues to suck my neck and rising his manly hands slowly through the slit of the dress. As he goes closer to my inner thighs, I moan as if it was a burning sensation that I crave for more touch from him. I moan to him," please touch me more..." He stops and slowly looks at me... and reply with his lustful eyes. " where do you want me to touch you at my love?" I was lost in his lustful almond eyes that became lovable.

"I want you to touch me like how you touch me last night... please make love to me again my lord." He smirks at me and picks me up bridal style. " As you wish my love and I will make sure that you will remember everything that happens last night. The beautiful marks I made on your body. Your sweetness taste and your beautiful moans that makes me feel like I never fail to make your world shake over and over again until you become numb. You fit me completely. Every inch of me inside of you... I crave for all of you. Your heart, love, body and everything." As he is saying all of this to me... the way he says it turns me on completely and my body have this crave for him.

As he carries me bridal style to this secret cave where there is a beautiful scenery of waterfall with a beautiful landscape that I have never seen before and it looks even more beautiful during the nightfall and these different flowers I have never seen before grows upon a tree.

The smell of the air scents heavenly and bliss. While he lay me down in the middle of the surrounding petals of these beautiful flowers I have to ask him what are they. " This area is beautiful and I love this scent. What kind of flowers are these?" I smile heavenly which made him reply happily. " These are called cherry blossoms that I've just created for you my love; because you are true as these flowers are bloom with beauty and innocence." I blush to look at the side to just admire what he said but I was too shy too look up at his eye and knowing that he is really close to me. As he raises my chin up with his hand and looks into my eyes. He suddenly crashes onto my lips, kissing me kiss passionately. I could stop being afraid of his touch. So I decided to just give in and continue to kiss him.

We end up laying down under the cherry blow tree as we continue to kiss, he went on top of me. I hold on to his neck while he is kissing me more deeper, I felt his hand sliding into the slit of my gown again as our kiss becomes deeper and heat of passion. He slid his beautiful hand slowly forward to my inner thighs and as I felt his hands touching my slit, he's slowing rubbing on it I begin to feel the heat and got to scare of what I am feeling from this. I yell," Please stop!" The mystery man stops and felt bad and stop his touch and put his hand away from my slit. Breathing heavily and feeling the heat all over my body to and still worried about what will happen next. He looks up at me softly and peck kiss me" I will never hurt you, my love. I will be gentle as last night. " He looks at me for permission to continue to move further up and I nodded my head for him to continue on.

Then I felt his back to my inner things and then felt his finger Inside me. It was an odd feeling that made me arch my back into an upside down U and it feels too real and so much pressure. As I whimper to process this feeling of him  fingering me. He uses his other hand to pull done the top half of my drape gown to suck on my breast. I began to moaning as I wanted more of his touch and as I shifted my legs up he hold on to it as his side while on top of me. " please I want you Inside of me." I said barely out of breath and he smirks at me. " As you wish my love." He rips off my gown and took off his clothes in a flash and as I saw him bare naked.

He was very broad shoulder and his abs are profound and his skin is so flawless. He is tone well and his member... OMG! I cannot believe the sizes of it... and he said I got all of that in me. It was just too much with the length and thickness. I was so scared that this was about to happen. He notices I was shaking again and kiss me on the lips gently. " Don't worry just like last night my love, I will be gentle and I promise." He went down on me between my legs and started to trail kiss my inner things as he approached my heat, his kisses it deeper and deeper, I felt his tongue penetrating inside me as if he wanted to keep on tasting me. I arch my back and feel every touch and moment is making inside of me with his mouth. " Ahhhh...Mmmmm." I couldn't finish my thought as I felt an orgasm and I was heavily breathing of what happens while he reaches up to me and kiss me deeply to taste myself from his mouth. I cannot explain the way he did with his tongue was like magic and I still feel that shrive just thinking about it will make me cum again.

As he continues to kiss me deeply. He slowly enters himself inside me... I felt every inch and it was slowly painful but the more he slowly enters the more I sense the pain. As he enters all of him. " It's okay love... almost all inside." As he moans and fully inside me, I got adjusted to his sizes and still cannot believe I able stretch that much of him inside me. As he showily thrust slowly to me I felt every moment that became more pleasurable.

I wanted more and I decided to rock my hips against his and as we look at each other deeply. He decided to thrust faster and harder like he was hungry more I felt every inch of him as he hits my G-spot. We both moan loudly and noises of skins slapping at each other. As if we are the only one making this noise at the gardens. As he kisses me harder he pulls away while pounding me and moans, " I love you so much Step. " I moan to his reply. " oh my goodness... my lord, I love you too." As we kiss more, we change position for me to sit on him and while riding on top of him while he holds on to my waist. I began to feel numb like I am about to burst. " baby... I think I'm cumming." As I moan to his neck and he continues to pound me harder and hinting that right stop. "I too love. Let's finished together. " once he thrust harder for three strokes we both cum and felt into the cherry blossom piled. I lay on his chest as he kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear. " I will always love you, protect you, my love and my queen." I slowly felt my eyes heavily and I reply back before it went all pitch dark. " I love you too my love and remember... to take me to bed I am cold my love." As he covers me with this velvet blanket appear as magic to cover us. I just slumber and I the last thing I remember him saying." Tomorrow will be a new chapter for us."

Dream sequence ended. Is it all just a dream or a memory?

I officially a sinner.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I am just getting started. More chapters are coming soon. And I promise to make the smut chapter more interesting. This is my first time. Writing a Smut. I promise I will get better with this. More chapters will be coming soon.