Torture~

Toby ran through the woods, Tord and Gray following behind.
"God he's so fast! How?!" Gray said to himself, trying to keep up with the faster male.
"That's what I'm saying! He's like a lightning bolt!" Tord said back with a grunt, starting to get tired from the running.
"You guys shut the fuck up!" Toby yelled from in front of them. Gray and Tord just both looked at him with unamused faces.

They stopped in front of three large stones. Toby knocked on all three, and chose the one in the middle. He lifted it with a grunt and Tord just stood there astonished.
"Damn! Look at my son lifting a 300 pound rock!" Tord beamed proudly.
"You aren't my dad! You never have been or will be!" Toby yelled, glaring at Tord. He looked down a large hole that was under the boulder.
"I guess we jump?" Toby questioned.
"I'll go first to make sure it's safe." Gray suggested, jumping down. There was a loud bang that sounded like someone jumping on a piece of metal.
"It's all good!" Gray yelled back up. Toby jumped in, then Tord. They landed on some type of metal roofing. Toby pulled out a switchblade and cut through the thin sheet of metal. He looked in to see a lab of some sort. He jumped in and looked around. Tord and Gray followed, surprised at what they saw. Many medicine bottles and different sharp objects.
"I'm gonna find Edd...don't kill each other..." Toby said, pushing one of the double doors open and running out.

Tord looked through every cabinet, chuckling evilly to what he found. Gray looked through papers that were on counters. They pretty much just rummaged through the place until someone burst through the door.
"Hey! Who are yo-" the random person couldn't even finish the sentence due to Tord casually shooting him in the face then going back to looking through stuff.
Toby angrily ran through the place, looking in every room. Edd was in examination room 108 testing on a hamster. Toby burst through the door and saw Edd. He grinned, immediately shooting the other two people that were in there with him, and pointing the gun at Edd.
"Who are you? Wait...Tom?" Edd said, raising his hands up half way. Toby scoffed.
"No idiot, Toby! Tord and Tom's son...well...Tom's at least..." Toby said, rolling his eyes.
"Oh! You're the infamous Toby!" Edd realized, grinning.
"Yea you've met me before I just look a bit different! Now you're coming with me!" Toby said lowly, walking up to Edd and grabbing his hair, dragging him down the hall.
"Where is the reaper?" Toby whispered to Edd.
"B-Bottom floor, doors 6, 7, 8, And 9." Edd replied, trying to get out of Toby's grip.

Edd was brought to room six, where the reaper was shot and killed. Toby ripped off Edd's lab coat to show his t-shirt he was wearing underneath. He put his hands in chains and smirked at him.
(Kinda gory here just gonna say-)
"Wh-what are you gonna do to me?" Edd asked, his voice shaking. Toby walked over and took a scalpel. He walked over and bent down, stabbing it right into Edd's right eye. He screamed and blood was everywhere. Toby grinned and pulled it out, cutting his cheek after. He pulled back and smiled. He saw a couple large nails sitting on the table and a hammer. He got a grinch smile on his face and picked them up. He took one nail and put it up to Edd's forearm. Edd looked over in fear.
"No! N-No please!" Edd begged. Toby hit the hammer hard on the nail, making it dig into Edd's skin. He screamed louder, kicking his legs. Toby did the other arm and sighed. He admired his masterpiece when Edd looked up.
"I-I'm sorry..." he said with a raspy voice.

Toby looked unamused.
"Oh you're sorry? I'll show you sorry..." Toby said holding up a butcher knife. He dug it into Edd's chest. He coughed and gasped.
"Night night..." Toby said, pulling it out. He left and let Edd bleed out. He was now all bloody himself and sighed. He found Tord and Gray still rummaging through the same room, acting like idiots and being weird.
"You two stop being children and come on..." Toby said, getting on a table and jumping back through the hole.
"What about Matt?" Tord asked, following Toby.
"He shouldn't be a problem, he can't count to ten..." Toby rolled his eyes.
"True..." Tord agreed, jumping back to the surface. Gray followed them and dusted himself off as they started walking back towards the base.
"Did you...kill him?" Gray asked hesitantly. Toby nodded.
"Tortured him...left him to fucking bleed out like he deserves...damn hypocrite said sorry to me...I know many of his prisoners said sorry to him! But did he stop?! No! No he didn't!" Toby yelled, crossing his arms.
"Are you okay? You...have a lot of blood on you..." Tord pointed out. Toby looked down and shrugged.
"I'm fine...my clothes are forever stained though..." Toby sighed.

Copper got stitched up and was told to walk on crutches for a little while. He was currently sitting on the couch, flipping through tv channels with Tom sitting next to him and Jet washing dishes behind him. Toby walked in and everyone gasped.
"That's a lot of blood!" Tom yelled, running up to Toby and inspecting him.
"Dad I'm fine!" Toby giggled.
"This is Edd's blood not mine!" Toby said with pride.
"Jeez...you really got him huh?" Copper asked from the couch.
"Hell Yea I did!" Copper yelled, throwing a fist in the air.
"Weelll! Me and Tord have a surprise for you Toby!" Tom said with a smirk. Toby turned around and tilted his head to the side.
"What?" He asked. Tom looks to Tord, who had walked in with Gray behind Toby.
"Me and Tord have been talking...how would you like to have a little brother or sister!" Tom said with joy making Toby stand there, his mouth hanging open.