Freak

Warning! Yea reeaalllyy depressing this chapter...real sad too...kinda? Idk you judge that...I've been kinda depressed lately but what does it matter everyone is depressed nowadays...that's why it's gonna kinda be angsty for a couple chapter but HEY! We all love angst don't we? YEA WE DO :D!!

"What were you thinking?!" Tord screamed, making Toby cower a little in the chair he was sitting in. Tord had pulled Toby and Tom into his room, well it was Tom's too but you get the point, and put him in a chair. Tord explained everything to Tom and started yelling at Toby, who was honestly very confused.
"Toby...do you even know what we're yelling at you for?" Tom asked, seeing Toby crying as he looked very confused. He shook his head.
"Of course you know why we're yelling! You were about to-" Tord was cut off by Tom putting his hand up.
"Toby...have you ever had the um...sex talk before? I mean...do you know what it is?" Tom asked, honestly wanting to run out the room.
"I...think I have? I have all these weird memories...but I have no clue what you're talking about at the same time..." Toby said, putting his hand through his hair.
"Toby!" Tord wanted to scream but he just growled to himself.
"Tord...calm down...he's a teenager now! He's going to...uh...be curious..." Tom said, trying to be calm.
"But- UGH! I don't want him out there fucking whoever he wants!" Tord yelled, waving his hands in the air.
"Tord this is Copper we're talking about! It's obvious they liked each other from day one! We knew this would happen!" Tom said, rolling his black voids.
"Tom they're supposed to be five right now!"
Tord said back, calming down a little.
"They aren't Tord! They're both sixteen! For now at least! Let them have fun dammit! Do you not remember when we were that age? It was a very weird time! Let. Him. Be" Tom growled, getting in Tord's face a little. Tord scoffed and exited the room, but before he did he said.
"Toby...I don't want to catch you around Copper...EVER!" He slammed the door shut and Tom sighed.
"It's okay to feel that way Toby...your father is just over protective is all..." Tom said, looking back at the door. Toby was about to say something before they heard a crash. Toby looked up.
"Copper!" He yelled before dashing out the room. Tom chuckled to himself, enjoying seeing his kid actually caring for someone so much.

Copper was in his room, sobbing loudly. He was sitting on his bed leaned against the wall, his knees up to his chest and his hands in his hair. He was absolutely sobbing.
"Failure, freak, weirdo, overconfident, horrible," Copper just kept whispering these things over and over to himself, that is until someone knocked on his door.
"Copper? You okay in there?" It was Jet.
"Y-Yea! I'm fine dad just packing!" Copper yelled, wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his jacket.
"Alright then...listen I know you hate us right now but it'll be just fine you'll see!" Jet said in a happy tone before walking off. Copper scoffed and looked to his desk. He sighed.
"Well! Guess we get to do this again huh? Man...I really do take after my dad! A lot too...god I hate both of them..." Copper talked to himself as he walked over to his desk. He ripped open the drawer and peered inside to see what he had left behind. A box of razors, band-aids, and other things such as bandages and first aid stuff.

"Well old friend! Back here again huh? You're the only thing that can get my mind off the horrible mistake I am...god I need to stop talking to myself...just add that to the list I guess!" Copper yelled as he rolled his eyes and opened the box of razors, carefully taking one out. He rolled up his sleeve to show his wrist was covered in the familiar white bandaging, blood seeping through. He carefully unwrapped it and stared at the many cuts going in all directions all around his wrist. He sighed once more.
"Jeez I'm a fuck up...welp! Looks like I get to be like Tom too! Wow it's like I'm the whole fucked up family in one unstable fucked up person!" Copper yelled, tears pricking his eyes as he opened another drawer and pulled out a stolen bottle of Tom's Smirnoff. He took the cap off and started chugging. He groaned as he put the bottle down and made three new cuts to his arm. Each one oozing blood, getting it all over his arm and the floor. He chuckled a little. He looked up and saw himself in the mirror he had put over his desk a little while back. He growled and punched it, it breaking into many pieces making a loud crash.
"Look at yourself...so pathetic...only a few months old and already a train wreck!" His face went from angry to confused.

"Right...only a few months old...then how do I have all these memor-" he didn't finish his thought before the door slammed open. He jumped and dropped the razor. There stood Toby, staring like he's seen the most gruesome thing in the world.
"Toby? What are you doing here...We aren't aloud to see each other remember..." Copper said in a dark tone, bending down and picking up the blood stained razor.
"Copper! What have you done to yourself?! Is that my dads Smirnoff? What's going on?" Toby yelled, walking over to Copper and snatching the razor away from him, gently setting it on the desk.
"Lots of questions ya got there...fuck off...why do you care it's not like we'll see each other for a few years anyway...if I'm not dead by then..." Copper said, crossing his arms and looking away, his arm bleeding all over his sleeve.

"Copper...how long have you been doing this?..." Toby said calmly, walking a little closer to his taller friend. Copper looked up, and started backing away.
"Just...a little while..." Copper said, slightly ashamed as he looked to the side.
"Is this what you've been hiding from me? Copper why didn't you tell me! We've got to tell the others, they can help you!" Toby said making Copper growl.
"God dammit...I knew you'd say that! That's what they always say! 'We can get you help!' Yea right! It doesn't help Toby...if anything it makes it worse...so if you're gonna run off and tell go ahead...you always have been quite the tattle-tale haven't you..." Copper said in that dark tone of his, turning his back and grabbing the Smirnoff, chugging some more. Toby sniffled.

Copper turned around to see Toby had tears streaming down his face like a waterfall.
"Toby why the hell are you crying?! Please don't! I...I hate seeing you cry!" Copper yelled, running over and putting his hand on Toby's cheek, wiping the tears away.
"Don't hurt yourself Copper...I hate seeing you like this...I don't care what they say I want to be with you! I need to be with you! I'm not going to let you die!" Toby yelled, jumping up and wrapping his arms around Copper's neck. Copper stood there for a second before hugging back, and tightly. They broke away, Toby's hands still around Copper's neck and Copper's hands around Toby's waist. They stood there for a second before Toby spoke up.
"Don't hurt yourself...there is no reason to...you have a future! I believe you do! You aren't any different than anyone else but you're unique at the same time! It's this weird thing you do! You're so special but..." Toby started leaning in, making Copper blush.
"So stupid sometimes..." Toby said, their lips centimeters apart.

"I...I lo-" Toby couldn't say anymore. A loud TOBY was screamed across the room as Copper and Toby turned around to see what they didn't want to. Tord.