Don't care

"Wait!" Tord yelled, starting to catch up with Toby.
"Fuck off!" Toby said, his British accent coming out for a bit. They ran all the way back to the base, not stopping for a second.
"Damn he's been training a lot...where the hell does he get all that energy?!" Tord thought to himself as he entered the door Toby did. He couldn't find Toby anywhere, he completely vanished!
"Toby!" Tord yelled, looking all around him. He heard a gun shot and ran in the direction of that. It came from the cafeteria where he found Copper laying on the floor, a bullet wound in his leg, and Toby holding a gun up to one of the soldier's head.
"Alright Toby enough! Release him!" Tord said sternly, walking up to him and glaring a bit. Toby growled.
"You're not the boss of me...I'll shoot his brains out!" Toby yelled, pushing the gun harder on the guy's head.
"Toby stop!" Copper yelled, getting up and leaning on a table to keep balance. Toby immediately let the guy go and took his gun away.
"What the hell? You weren't going to...actually kill him would you? You wouldn't kill someone right?! What happened to you while I was gone...what are you wearing?! Is that a scar? What's with the piercings?" Copper asked all these questions, even Tord could barely keep up!

"I...I've been killing a lot actually...and sometimes your victims fight back...that leads to scars...I got the piercings because I thought they'd look cool! And what I'm wearing?! What do you care what I'm wearing! It makes me more comfortable than some Fuckboy t-shirt and a necklace with a heart on it!" Toby shouted, crossing his arms.
"I gave you that necklace..." Copper said, kind of hurt.
"I've changed since you've been gone Copper...these guns are apparently my only friends now! Since you ask so many damn questions!" Toby said, being completely unreasonable.
"What are you talking about! I came all the way back here for YOU! I save YOU from getting shot five minuets ago! I went through so much for YOU!" Copper argued back. Tom ended up running in and saw what was happening. He gasped and Tord immediately told him to get a medic for Copper's leg. Tom nodded and ran off.
"You don't care do you?! I worked my ass off for four months to get you back! I am one of the best shots in this army! Do you know how much I can lift?! Over 445 pounds! I ran everyday, lifted everyday, shot everyday, trained everyday! To get you back...and this is what I get?!" Toby stepped closer to Copper, his arms crossed. Copper sighed.
"Wow...you've changed for the worst Toby..." Copper said sadly, walking away with the medic helping him. Toby's expression fell. He just now realized how irrational and childish he was being...

"I...I'm sorry Copper! I just missed you!" Toby yelled before Copper walked out the room. He turned around and growled.
"If you missed me then you wouldn't yell at me for 'asking too many questions'...I was only worried about you...but I guess I just don't care huh?.." he said, walking out the room. Toby sat at on of the tables and looked at the gun he was still holding.
"I told you...I think you need anger management Toby...you used to be my Well-behaves quiet little baby! Now-"
"I'm an imperfect mistake aren't I?" Toby finished the sentence, looking up with tears coming down. Tord shook his head.
"No! Toby, I was just saying you should look in the mirror! You killed at least 32 people and hurt your best friend! You obviously need someone to talk to..." Tord said, sitting next to Toby who just humphed.
"If I have to I'd rather talk to dad...he understands me more..." Toby said, getting up and started to walk off.
"Toby, please just talk to him...you need it..." Tord said with a sigh.
"Sure..." Toby said, walking out the door.

"He found Tom in the basement where they track enemies. Gray was in there too, they were working on some gang called Havoc.
"Dad...can I...talk to you for a sec..." Toby said, rubbing his arm and looking to the side. Tom turned around, confused and looked at Gray who shrugged.
"Uhh...sure son..." Tom said as him and Toby walked out into the hallway.
"I'm sorry..." Toby said, letting the waterworks come out.
"For what? Baby what did you do?" Tom said, wiping Toby's tears away.
"I-I killed so many people...I hurt C-Copper and Tord...I wasn't a good kid to you...I feel like I've lost everything! I just want to keep Copper from drinking and cutting but his parents don't even know! He doesn't take care of himself and now I'm being an ass to him! I don't know what to do dad I'm so confused!" Toby yelled, now sobbing.
"Jeez Toby...why didn't you tell anyone?" Tom said, hugging the child who was just a big softie on the inside.
"I was scared...I don't even know of what...probably Copper being mad at me...which he is now so what's the difference..." Toby sobbed, crying into his dad's shoulder.
"Let's go apologize huh? I bet Copper would love that..." Tom whispered with a smile. Toby nodded and backed up, wiping his tears away.

They walked down a long hallway to a door with a clipboard outside of it that said Copper's name. Toby smiled and opened the door.
"Copper?" He whispered in case he was asleep.
"What do you want..." Copper said, looking up from a guitar magazine he was reading.
"I'm sorry...for everything...I just...I don't know what got into me Copper...I was so worried about you! I understand you being worried for me too...I look like a gang member!" Toby said with a chuckle. Copper smiled a bit and sighed.
"It's alright Toby...you're hormones are all over the place at this point...I forgive you buddy! And I have a mission for you..." Copper said with a smirk. Toby tilted his head.
"What is it?" He asked innocently.
"I've seen you work those guns of yours...I know where Edd's hide out is! I need you to get him for me! He fucked me up dude! Kept me locked in a damn cage! Took me forever to ge your, but I did! I would do it myself...buuut I kinda got shot in the leg..." Copper said with a shrug.
"I'll do it..." Toby said, not hesitating at all. All he did was pull out one of the guns and smiled a huge grin.