10

(A/N: you may listen to this while you read i guess. i was just bored and wanted to torture myself with their beautiful voices and cute looks _(꒪ ཀ꒪」∠)_) 

Kim Taehyung

I sat at the back of the bus with Jungkook as the bus drove towards the mall. I panted as I was catching my breath. I started laughing as i remembered their faces. "Oh my god, their faces were freaking hilarious!" I laughed. Jungkook was silent. "Jungkook, are you ok? Sorry about that. I-" 

"At least tell me when you're about to kiss me. I almost died of a heart attack." He mumbled covering his mouth with his sweater. I grinned cheekily, 

"Jeon Jungkook, do you have feelings for me?" I teased. He buried himself deeper into his sweater. 

"So what if I do?" He mumbled again. I giggled and hugged his shoulder, 

"Then I'm the happiest nerd in the whole world." I whispered in his ear. His face lit up in multiple shades of red. "I like you too, Jeon Jungkook. But I still want to be rivals with you." I whispered. He smirked at me, 

"So be it... my lovely rival." he leaned over and pecked my lips. I blinked and pouted, "Alright, you win." he laughed and pecked my lips again. I giggled and got out of the bus. "We are still going to have to keep acting as rivals, or..." 

"We could break the news that we are with each other, and are no longer rivals." I interrupted Jungkook . He smiled, "Sounds like something from a manga." he said. I laughed and pulled him closer to me. "I can't believe that it's only December and we're already dating." I said. 

He smiled and held my hand. I laced my fingers between his and squeezed his hand. He gently swung our arms back and forth as we walked into the mall and began looking at random stuff in the mall. "Taehyung..." Jungkook said my name. 

"Hm?" I looked at him.  

He looked nervous, "I have a question to ask you... you don't have to answer it if you don't want to." he said.

"Ask away." I said. 

"You... you were a stand-in at a pop concert, you wrote an article about the universe's creation, and made that machine that could detect any toxins in the water, right?" he asked. 

"Yes, that was me." I replied.

"You got paid for it, right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"What happened to the money? Why don't you use it to get a better house for your granny and for you to love in?" he asked. I was quiet. "Taehyung?" he squeezed my hand.

"I wanted to use that money... I wanted to get granny a better house to live in, but she refused. She said that the house had many memories in it, and she wanted to die in that place along with the memories. She made me put it in an account so later, I can use it for something else. If I bring up the topic about the money and buying a new house for her, she avoids the topic by talking about something else." I said. 

Jungkook paused a moment, "I'm sorry I bought that up."

I chuckled, "It's ok, Jungkook." The mall was lively and animated. Jungkook stopped in front of a designer clothing store. He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "What?" I asked. He pulled me into the store. "Wait, Jeon!" I protested. 

"Aww come on, I want to see my boyfriend all dressed up." he smiled. 

I shook my head, "I don't wanna!" 

He giggled and used his (muscle-pig) strength to drag me into that shop. 

"Jungkook!"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆