13

Jeon Jungkook

I checked my phone. I sighed. 

6:00 A.M. 

Saturday, Jan 20th. 

15 missed calls from Kim Taehyung

4 new messages from Kim Seokjin

10 Snaps from Kim Tae

1 new message from Lil Bro Chung-Hee

I read all of Jin-hyung's and lil bro's messages, but I ignored Taehyung's. He was dubbed the school playboy after kissing all of the girls in the school. Even the freshmen. He's even kissed some of the upperclassmen. Men. He claimed that he was a pansexual, but the hyungs didn't buy it. Me? I didn't fucking care anymore. He's a dick and an ass. The old Kim Taehyung that I had fallen in love with was gone. The new Kim Taehyung... is a shadow of his former self. I hated him and his whole being. I hate Kim Taehyung. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I went to school that Monday. I walked up to my locker and saw the words, "Little coward slut" graffiti-ed on the door. I sighed. This is getting old. Last time, the words were, "Go suck someone's else..." You know what. I was tired and fed up with the names. I ignored it after a while. The hyungs were of course enraged and wanted to find whoever did it, and kill them, but I told them not to. They didn't allow Taehyung to talk to me or go near me anymore. Which I was grateful for honestly. I can't stand to look at his stupid face right now. 

The post of me kissing Taehyung was removed and no one spoke about it anymore. 

Anyway, as I walked to my classes, Taehyung and his group of cronies would jeer at me. I shrugged it off and ignored them. Until Taehyung pinned me to the wall with his arms on either side of my head. I glared at a smirking Taehyung. 

"Well, if it isn't Jeon."He said. I rolled my eyes, 

'You must be pretty stupid to not recognize my face." I snorted. Oh yea, I have a better GPA than Taehyung now. Straight A+'s beyouch. He snarled.

"What the shit do you want, dick head?" I snapped. 

He was alone without his cronies. The hallways were now empty. He leaned close to my head, "Why aren't you answering my texts and calls?" He asked. 

"I don't have to if I don't want to." I mocked him. He glared at me. 

"I just wanted to-" 

"Check in on me? Check in to see if I'm ok? Last time I checked, you were the one that bullied me, fucking cunt." I said. He stared at me. I got out from under his hold. 

"If you actually want to check in on me, don't be the source of my problems in the first place. You're just a fucking hypocrite, Kim Taehyung." I said as I walked away. 

"Call me when you have cleaned up your fucking mess." I said, leaving him there. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Kim Taehyung

I caught Suga-hyung walking and giggling with Jimin-hyung. "Suga-hyung." I called out to him. He turned to me and rolled his eyes. 

"I'll get back to you later." He kissed Jimin-hyung on the cheek. Jimin-hyung nodded and glared at me before leaving. "What do you want this time? Are you done stomping all over Jungkook's heart, you monster?" he snarled.