"My Schools Player...Do I LOVE Him?!?"[part 9]

"My Schools Player...Do I LOVE Him ?!?"

[PART 9]

Please Read Below:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] : HEY GUYS SORRY ITS NOT TOO LONG LIKE I SAID IT WOULD BE HOPEFUUL IT IS BECAUSE ITS NEVER AS LONG AS IT IS IN WORDART

THEIR MAY BE MISPELLINGS [[THIS HAS NOT BEEN PROF READ]] SO DONT COMMENT ON THE MIASTAKES LOL I KNO

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE [FAN -IF U WANT] THANKS

=======================================================================================================================

RECAP:

I pulled the balnket down and lifted my shirt so my mom could see my stomach she came and touched it gently placing a kiss on it and cooed at it now that was funny and cute you should have seen it, and then babys kiked softly and she had and awed and suprised face but i coul also see hapinnes in her eyes.

That night we went ou to eat all of us together and spent the day bonding and catching up and after that we went home and changed our cloths then went to sleep because we were so tired i went alseep happy and in the arms of the guy i love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grasiella POV:

Im 8 months pregnant almost going to 9 months which means i could be expecting any time my mom, friends, and up course my wonderful boyfriend Ayden who is just dying of excitement always talking to my belly and kissing me always affectionate. I just have to say that i LOVE him so much. Yesterday was hilarious everyone came for the baby shower and Ayden and Angel stood on my both sides and kissed my tummy and talked to the baby in front of evryone they obviously had no idea much to everyones amusement . They realised this when 1. five minutes had past and 2. when we just couldnt hold it in anymore and we just had to laugh. I've got to admit it was cute and everyone was 'awwwww' and they were blushing like crazy. I just hugged them said to them 'awe ive got the best daddy and the best unckle the babys and i can ask for' , They were beaming with happinnes.

Ayden suprised me big because he proposed to me and i upcourse accepted so hes now my fiance also they showed me the bays room and it was beautfull decorated for both a girl and boy and they had the cribs and everything done also with the bedding for the boy it was football [obviously i mean look at the dad lol] and for the girl it was fairys it was all really cute. ANd did i also forget to mention its in a cute house Ayden bought for us about 10 blocks away from my moms to be able to visit all the time and be close to her and Aydens parents who are also extermely happy, well now you know.

So right now we were at mine and Aydens house laying on the bed upstairs washing t.v snuggled up to eachother. I had a huge tummy like humongus this time no exagerations unfortunatly i have to say. As i had my laid on Aydens chest i started placing kisses on shirtless 8 pack he has from working out lately with the guys. He looked down at me as i looked up at him and we smiled at eachother with love showing in our eyes. He inclined his head towards mine and we passiontly kissed for a while.

"mm... i love u" i said to him

"i love u to babe" he said and place a hand on my stomach " you to babys" he smiled at me . And i smiled back.

"im gonna shower, k ?"

"can i join" he smirked

"Upcourse Mr Fiance of mine" i smirkes back teensinly.