"My Schools Player...Do I LOVE Him?!?"[part 7]

Put your story text here..."My Schools Player...Do I LOVE Him?!?"

[Part 7]

Recap:

They all group hugged me carefully, you just have to love them my boys I smiled while I hugged them back and went to Ayden who was pouting so I could hug him too, I chuckled. I've got a feeling this is going to go well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grasiella [POV]:

It's been 6 months and my belly is getting big and when I say big I mean BIG. Uhh.... I feel fat well that's probably cus I am and, up course don't forget emotional. Like last week the guys and Madison my best girl friend and Jake and don't forget Angel and the rest were at my house while I rested on the bed with Ayden and the others surround me on the bed with Angel laying on the other side and him and Ayden were rubbing my tummy yup angel's a softy when it comes to this baby well like I was saying they started to tease me and say that I was fat and ate a lot up course they were joking and I knew it but with the pregnancy I've become very emotional so I started to cry and kicked them both out of the room and locked the door while the rest of the guys and Madison comforted me and said they were joking . Those two kept banging on the door screaming 'sorry!!!' And being the emotional I am I started laughing after and Jake opened the door for them they came running in hugging me. Yup VERY emotional this really needs to stop.

Today were knowing what we are having and why my stomach is so big already. Ayden went with me to the doctors and signed in for me and came to sit by me. He hugged me to side and kissed my forehead while rubbing my tummy gently.

'Grasiella' the nurse called.

We got up and went the nurse smiled and opened the door for us and lead us to a room. I laid down as she told me while Ayden held my hand, two minutes later the doctor came.

'Hi Grasiella, and you must be the baby's daddy, well I'm Dr.Mary '

'Hi' we said back

'Okay well I'm going to put some jelly on your tummy it's going to be cold.'

She lifted up my shirt and put the jelly on my stomach I flinched a bit from the cold and Ayden held my hand and squeezed it for a second to reassure me and smiled and I smiled back.

'Um... doctor I want to know why I'm showing so much when I'm only 6 months' I said

'Okay let's see then'

'And when I saw at the screen I saw my little baby and head its heartbeat' I had happy tears going down my face and I saw Ayden with his own tears and beaming at the screen he looked at me and kissed me.

'Well I know why you're big'

'What is it' Ayden asked worriedly

"Well congratulations their twins' she smiled

"TWINS!!" we shouted happily and laughed

"Yes, will you like to know the gender?"

"Yes please" I said excitedly.

"It's a girl and a boy"

"Well let's clean that jelly off and you can go"

When we were outside in front of the car Ayden hugged me tightly and gave me a big kiss and then bended down and kissed me all over tummy and I giggled. He got up and hugged me again and hid his face in the crook of my neck and I could fell tears'

"Why are you crying" I asked worriedly

"Happiness" he mumbled

"Awe... come on... first Angel then you turning to big softies" I giggled as I teased him and he smiled back wiping always his tears.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he whispered chuckling.

"Yeah" I whispered looking in his eyes and I could see the love and joy he had in them, I couldn't help it I kissed him and he soon started to kiss back and held me against the car I chuckled as I heard a big car beeping.

"What the..." he trailed off and when we saw who it was we started laughing it was Angel and the guys with Melinda.

"Hey guys what are all doing here?" I asked when they got out of the car.

"To see what the baby's gender is..." Melinda said "DUH" the guys finished for her.

"I'll let you guess"

"Awe come on.... I bet it's a boy me and the guys and up course the daddy are going to show him football and take him to the games and everything" Angel said.

"What if it's a girl" I asked teasing

"Well take her shopping and guard her from boys" Angel said simply

"And no dating till she's 20 and I'll think about then too" Ayden added.

I chuckled and hit him playfully in the arm and said 'she dates when I say so'

"Ha ha" he said chuckling and pecking my lips , then he looked at me seriously "im serios about the dating though" he said.

"I know you are..." I sang kissing him

"Hey you haven't told us yet... SUSPENSE KILLING ME" Angel said dramatically.

"OK OK well tell you it's a..." I said "boy AND a girl" finished Ayden for me excitedly.

"TWINS" the yelled in unison hugging me.

They were so happy and exiting they wouldn't stop jumping even when we went out to eat after that we all said our bys and me and Ayden went to my house changed and went to sleep. Tomorrow is the big day tell both of our parent because my mom at the end hasn't been home because her business trip and been extended so tomorrow is the big day. And with that thought I went to sleep snuggling into Ayden's arms.