"Yea be down in a minuete!" We both call out.

"Got a swim suit i can borrow?" She asks and i nod.

I pull my purple bikini out and my blue bikini out. "Which one?"

She points to the blue one.

I toss it to her and slip my swim suit on and one of ashtons hoodies over, it goes down to my mid thigh so.

She grabs her hoodie, which is harry's and slips it over her swimsuit.

I grab my bag shove two towels a hair brush water bottles my phone my wallet and my make up bag into it throwing it on my arm.

"Lets go!" She chirps and we skip down the stairs with huge smiles on out faces.

"Hey babe," Ashton leaves a kiss on my cheeks and snakes his arm around my waist.

Auna and harry hold hands and we walk out to the car.

Harry sits in theb ack with Auna and Ash drives, his hand on my thigh. I know my cheeks are tinted pink.

I place my ear buds in my ears and blare All Time Low into my ears and the car. The scenery outside my window changes from houses to little shops and the dock.

- GETTING READY FOR THE WEDDING -

I slip my dress up and have a few of Aunas friends help me with my dress.

Ive learned that one with jet black hair, peircing blue eyes and a nose peircing was Jade, A girl with brown wavy hair, greenish blue eyes and is dating Louis now is Elenour. another girl with purple and white hair, a lip nose and belly button peircing was Allie. A girl with red hair was her sister, Jane, Me of course , a blonde girl with brown eyes was Courtney and then her mom, Jessica, the last girl was Perrie, Zayn's girl friend.

Then the guys were of course the boys and then his dad. so basically 9 guys and 9 girls. I was with Ash, elenour was with Lou, Perrie was with Zayn, Jade was with Niall, Allie was with Luke, Jane was with Calum, Cournety was with Liam and then harry's dad and auna's mom were together.

It went:

Harry's Dad and Jessica

Me and Ashton

Jade and Niall

Elenour and Lou

Courtney and Liam

Allie and Luke

Jane and Calum

Perrie and Zayn

Then of course it was Auna and her dad.

Auna had a white dress that was princess style ya know with the poofy bottom and a sweet heart neckline with no sleeves. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head with a veil covering her face. Her makeup was simple. pink lip gloss, black eyeliner (cat style), mascara, and some blush.

My make up was the smae as Auna's but i had no blush and then my hair was curled on my shoulders.

all the rest of the girls had the same dress but differnt lengths.

Their hair was either like Auna's curled, straightened or left as it was.

Auna has a bouqet of red roses (My favorite too) and black flats.

The music started and we got in line as couples.

"You look so beautiful." Ashton whispers and we step forward after harry's dad and Jessica start to walk.

He looked amazing in a tux too. "You too."

We start to take small steps forward, arms together.

We split off and go to our places waiting for the rest to come out.

harry stands with his hands behind his back watching everyone walk forward. When Auna starts walking up, his eyes widen and they follow her every move. She is looking at him through her eye lashes and its making his go nuts.

HEY GUYS

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE PARTY PART BUT IM PRETTY SURE THIS WAS LONG.

YOUR WELCOME HAHA

OK SO _hipstahazza DONT TELL ANYONE WHO IT IS.

I KNOW YOU WOULDNT JUST REMINDING YOU ;)

OK THANKS FOR 8.1K THIS IS SO AWESOME

LOVE YA BABES<3

(COMPUTER)