Chapter 20: Explanations

Start from the beginning

- Flashback end -

Yukio sighed at the memory. After the trial, Shura phoned him and explained what happened there and her accepting the job to teach the half-demon about demon swords. He asked after Tsuna but she said that he is with Reborn and he was awoken at the trial just to collapse again. He really tired himself so Shura said not to trouble him today. He need a rest.

He was confused but then he got a message from an unknow number. It was about leaving the brunette rest today and then they will explain tomorrow.

Of course, it was from the ravenet demon. Yukio didn't want to know how he got his number.

The young sensei opened the door to their room.

"Sorry, Nii-san, but you are going to be late! Shura-san is already waiting for you, so hurry up and..." he looked up just to find Rin's bed empty. He was baffled but he knew his brother. He facepalmed.

'Why must he make it more difficult?'

"Where on earth did he...?

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

The younger twin looked at his message. It was from Shura.

--------------------------
To the Scaredy-Cat four eyes

Sorry, gonna be a bit late, had to grab some props. I'll be leaving it to you, Scaredy ♡.

From: Shura-sama.
--------------------------

Yukio was looking at the text, black lines appearing on his face.

"Every single d*mn one of them..." he shot his phone close, and then turned to the direction of the school.

●○●○●○●

Tsuna felt warm. He was asleep but as the ray of the sun landed on his eyes, he started to get up. He was tired so he snuggled closer to the warmness. But as he pressed his head on the wall, he heard a rhythmic beating of a heart.

The brunette was confused then he lifted his head and opened his eyes reluctantly. And he find his face being apart from Reborn's just by a mere 10 centimetres. He blushed hard and then looked down. He pushed his head onto the ravenet's chest, attempting to hide his red face. He hoped that the other didn't notice it.

Then he heard and felt the chuckling of the demon.

"Do you like what you see, neh, Dame-Tsuna?" The ravenet asked with a smirk. He was enjoying this kinds of mornings.

"Yes...nononono-No! I mean, you are handsome and strong and, and and... where did I want to arrive?" The brunette tilted his head and Reborm chuckled again and patted the floppy locks.

'Oh,I really like this kind of mornings...'

*BOOM*

'And there goes the peacefulness...'

An explosion was heard. Some shouting followed after it. Tsuna was confused and then he looked at the demon.

"Reborn, what was that?" He asked. He tried to get up, but the arms of the ravenet didn't budge. He looked at him with question. "Reborn...?"

"Ignore it. You must rest now. And anyway, it must be some brats playing with fireworks." Reborn said. He really was annoyed that his cuddling time was disturbed.

"But the only ones who live here are you, me and my brothers... Oh my god! Did they start to fight again?!" And without wasting time, he jumped out of the demon's arm and ran out. He hasn't even put his shoes on. Reborn grumbled a little then hurried after the brunette.