Saoirse grinned at Frisk as she watched her run, then looked back at the purple girl before she jumped into the air and threw several pretzel sticks at her. The purple girl's eyes widen. She quickly dodged every pretzel stick that was thrown at her. In response of Saoirse throwing pretzel sticks at her, she threw her croissants at her. The seal Morpher dodged the flying croissants. But then, she was hit in the face by one. She fell over, but she flipped to her knees and placed her hands on the floor. The purple girl stopped to find Saoirse's hands glowing blue. Before she could do anything, the floor was already covered in a thin sheet of ice.

"Wow!" Carly exclaimed as she kept taking pictures of the food fight.

Meanwhile, Betty and Kubo were too busy fighting the girl with black hair and the one with green hair. Right now, they were hiding behind a table that was lying down on it's side. Both of them were hiding from their opponents, who were searching for them.

"Where are those two?" The voice of the black-haired girl was heard.

"We'll find them eventually." The green-haired girl was heard as well.

"Betty," Kubo said, looking at her with his only eye. "Do you have a better idea?"

Betty looked beside the table in search of something before she spotted the green and blue backpack that was lying on the floor. It was only twenty inches away. "My backpack!" She pointed to it. "Kumu is in there! I have to unleash him!"

"How are we going to do that?"

"Throw me!"

Kubo nodded before he grabbed Betty's wrists and spun around with her. As he spun, he felt himself go faster at the moment. Finally, he was free to let go of her. As Betty flew through the cafeteria, she saw herself getting closer to her backpack. Soon, she landed and slid on the ice-covered floor with her backpack in her hands. Betty stood back on her feet and looked at her backpack before she was found the the ebony-haired girl and the green girl, who were pointing their "weapons" at her.

"Do you have any last words, Lightvale?" The black-haired girl gave her a smirk.

Betty chuckled. "Of course. What's your worst nightmare?"

The girls gave Betty raised eyebrows. Suddenly, she opened her backpack and a flash of pink flew out of it, snatching the green girl's soda cans and the two halves of the black-haired girl's baguette. Above them hovered a round, hot pink blob that ate their weapons in front of them. Meanwhile, Asriel and Saoirse stopped fighting their opponents to see the pink blob. Those two smiled, for it was Betty's trusty companion, Akumu, often called Kumu for short.

"No way! What is that?" Carly started taking pictures of Kumu with her camera.

"That, my friend, is an Akumu." A voice said.

Carly turned to her right to find a trashcan move from side to side. Once the lid popped off, the head of a humanoid black wolf with a white face came out of it with a smile. From what Carly could tell, he looked fifteen.

"Akumus are known for their ability to change form and size and they can be useful companions to any Strange One they are tamed by. Also, they are known for eating a large portion of anything food-related."

"How do you know all of that?"

"I've studied a lot of animals back at the Delta Base." The wolf shrugged. "My brother and I, we're both the new Youth Members there."

"How long were you in there?" Carly asked. "The trashcans, I mean."

"Since the food fight started. My brother and I are hiding from it. He's in the trashcan next to the one I am inside."