"My mother was not slayed by your Father. My father never sought revenge... My Ada told me!" Legolas whispered under his breath, remaining close to Ethir. "Have you talked with Haldir, there were so many truths he needs to expose."

"Haldir has already revealed every detail. About my parents, about your father, ... He is my uncle!" she murmured with an astonished look on her face. She could not still believe that they were related.

"Aye! He is your uncle! You are not human! We can... I mean we..." Legolas mumbled. He had already played the words in his mind so many times, as he was riding to meet her. Now, he could not form a single line. He was so lost in the moment. Whatever he asked for, Valar had granted his wish. He knew very well, it would not be an easy task. Especially now, as Ethir had a family. She was not just his 'wicked girl.' She had a family, and a place to call home. Things, were slightly difficult now. He was not just Legolas, one friend of the fellowship. Who could simply, share his thoughts with her? Simply bind with her, there and then.

Both were now labeled. Ethir was the niece of the Marchwarden of Lothlórien. She was thought of as an Elleth of Lothlórien. (A half Elleth, an Elleth nonetheless.) And he was Prince Legolas of Greenwood, son of the Elvenking Thranduil (his only son). Legolas noted already the awkward moments they would be through. They had just found each other, and still, they could not be together.

He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching. Dear Valar, he couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through him. Her very smell was flooding his senses now. She was so near, so close, and there were so many reasons he should not touch her. He had to speak with Haldir first. Explain to him, how serious he was about her. Yet, the moment was so alluring, that he was bewitched and forever forsaken inside her dark gaze. He tightened his arms around her. His slender muscle form was touching against her fair body.

His lips brushed against hers. It was not an innocent touch, it was hot as a tease, fiery, passionate, and demanding. She would pull back, she should. It was the right thing to do. But Ethir was never conflicted between wrong or right. Her senses had been seduced, and she did not need long to think straight. "Ethir!" he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. Her heart fluttered at his voice as she shivered to his touch and tone. She could fully surrender now. She had no reasons, no possible factors to keep her away.

And then he finally kissed her and the world fell away. Time collapsed, as the past, the present, and the future united. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. He pulled her closer until there was no space left between them and he could feel the beating of her heart against his chest. Her hands ran against his tunic and rested at the end of his back. She tangled her fingers against the fabric of his tunic, and gently gathered it between them.

Legolas paused and pulled away. "We should not! Alas! We cannot!" he said under his breath. Yet, all his locked-away feelings overtook him. His heart was beating fast, ready to explode. His mind was wheeling and blossoming. Every inch of his body agreed, that what was happening was right. He wanted it. She wanted it. Suddenly, he had slammed his lips to hers and nearly knocked all wind from her lungs. His body pushed against hers until he was pressing her against a Mallorn tree.

She hardly had a moment to react, before he pressed his tongue to her lips. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of fresh and clean breaths. Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. She was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. 'Why was he so perfect!' her mind riled again. His breathing quickened as did hers. He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispering. His lips returned and met with hers. His fingers slowly, ran through her body wanting to explore every detail.