Chapter 1

My Demons

Hey guys and gals back for another story got a fresh new idea and couldn't wait to get to typing it. Disclaimer I do not own Fairy tail. I only own my ideas and OC's. Warning this story will get dark. Don't read if you are easily disturbed. Note this will not go by the main story line so some details will be different.

It was a normal day in the Fairy Tail guild hall. Wendy was sitting with her boyfriend. Her and Romeo had been together for a year now and their life had been great. They loved each other dearly. Wendy felt like she was in a trance ever time he walked in the room. They both were 16 now. Wendy had become the talk of the guild among the boys (I say boy instead of guys to stress they are immature teens). Most of the boys that talked to Wendy were only wanting her for her body. She had grown into a modest woman figure recently. Romeo was different though. She never caught him staring at her “features". He never asked her to do anything that she didn't want to do. The whole guild thought they were the cutest couple ever.

“Wendy I was wondering if I could ask you a question” Romeo says right rubbing the back of his neck in anticipation. “Yes anything” Wendy says cheerfully. “Well my dad has recently got me a place to live by myself and I was wondering if we could live together” he says, “I know we are young and it's fast but I'd want you to be there with me”. “I'd love to Romeo, I just need to talk to Carla” Wendy says with the biggest smile on her face. “No need I have already talked to her" Romeo says. Wendy looks over to Carla. Carla nods her head yes. “Okay Romeo Carla and I will get are stuff today” Wendy says jumping up. Wendy runs over to Carla.

“Not this time child” Carla says. “I believe it's time you two live alone” Carla says. “I will come and visit often but I will live with Happy” she says. “The Tom cat and I have started a relationship of are own" Carla says with smile as she looks at Happy. “I'm so happy, I'm glad you have found someone” Wendy says racing to her apartment to get her stuff. After a long day of packing she gets her suitcase and closes the door. She gets to Romeo’s new apartment. It's a modest but spacious apartment.

“This will be your room babe” Romeo says as he opens the door. “I made a deal with Carla that we wouldn't sleep in the same bed" he says. “Don't worry babe, one day we can" Wendy says with a wink. Romeo gets a blush from this. Wendy walks in and puts her stuff down. She in packs it and makes the room perfect. They both rush back to the guild hall to spread the great news. On arrival the guild seems abandoned. “Where is everyone. We was just here and it was filled”  Wendy asks. They both walk to Merajane (sorry if it's misspelled that's how it sounds) who was cleaning cups off behind the counter. “Where is everyone Merajane” Romeo asks.

“They all went on jobs, a lot of job requests came in and master said for everyone to take one” Merajane says. “He even wanted me to, but I have too much to do these days” She says. “Well we have wonderful news for the whole guild" Wendy says. They tell Merajane the whole story.

Just outside of Magnola’s city limits

A man was walking towards the city with  X-seed beside him. All of a sudden Acnologia lands behind him.

“You followed me" the man says. Before he could react he was blasted by Acnologia. His limp body flew threw the air. His X-seed not far behind.

Back in the guild hall

“That's great news the whole guild will be so happy” Merajane says with a big smile. Suddenly the doors of the guild fly open. The man's body hits the wall behind Merajane. He flops to the ground. Merajane runs to the door to see what caused it but nothing was there. Wendy and Romeo pulled him out from behind the bar.

“He is hurt bad, Wendy can you heal him" Romeo asks. “I'll try" Wendy says as she summons her healing magic. Just as Wendy makes contract she is shocked by a powerful force and thrown back. “WENDY!” Romeo yells. Wendy hit the wall behind her. “Wendy are you okay" Romeo asks as he helps her up.

“Yes I'm fine” she says holding her head in pain.

“Help me get this man to the infirmary” Merajane says as she picks the man up.

Outside the guild

“You will never escape me, my spawn" Acnologia says as he flies away.