chapter 9: pure lemon chapter, mature 18+

My Demons

Warning this chapter will contain sexual content. If your under 18 do not read will not pertain to the main story line so you won't miss anything.

It's been a year since we have left off.

It had been a long day for all of fairy tail. Everyone had been on missions. King and Wendy had been fighting a horde of monsters. They both walk in to their apartment. King walks over to the bed and falls on it. “You okay baby" Wendy asks. “Yea just sore” king says as he rolls over on his back. Wendy straddles him. She starts kissing his neck. “Wendy what are you doing" he asks. “I'm gonna help you" she says as she looks at him. “are you sure" he asks. “Just be gentle with me baby” she says as they start kissing. He slowly moves his hands down her body. He gets to the bottom of her dress and pulls it's up. He grabs her ass. Wendy tenses up. “are you sure your ready" king asks. Wendy let's her body loosen up. “Yes king, I'm ready" Wendy says as they continue. Wendy stands up and pulls her dress off along with her panties and bra. She instantly notices the rather large bulge in Kings pants. She takes kings pants and boxers off. “Wow they don't call you king for nothing" Wendy says with a smirk. “I hope you'll fit inside me” she says. He pulls her up to give her a kiss. “don't be scared I'm gonna be genital with my little sky dragon” he says. Wendy goes back down to her knees and puts the tip in her mouth. She had never done this before. So she wasn't the best, but the moans and groans of pleasure were good signs that she was doing something right. She loved the taste though she couldn't get enough. She started bobbing her head back and forth trying to get more of this amazing taste. She kept this up for a minute till she heard King let out a low growl. All of a sudden a huge stream of liquid shot into Wendy's mouth. She jerked back in surprise and the rest splattered on her face. “sorry baby it just felt to good” he says chest heaving. Wendy smirk at how much she pleasured her man. “i guess it's time for the main event” Wendy says as she bends over. To her surprise king picks her up and puts her on the bed. “not just yet" he says as he puts his head between her legs and gets the first taste of her honey pot. Just the slightest lick causes shivers to go up her spine.“ohhh" wendy moans as King starts to eat her.He licks like a wild animal. Wendy couldn't keep quiet if she tried everything he was doing to her was causing waves of pleasure to go through her. She felt something start to build up in her lower stomach. “King something is happening" Wendy says unsure of what her body was doing. She felt him start to buzz his lips against her sacred lips. She felt the pressure keep building and building to the point she couldn't hold it anymore. “KING!!!!” Wendy screams as her eyes roll in the back of her head and she arches her back. Her sweet juices flow from her pussy. After a minute or two she finally regains control of her body. “Wow” is all Wendy can say. “Yea" king says as he gets on top of her. He aligns his massive dick to her pussy. He looks at her eyes to make sure she is ready. “Just go slow king” she says. He slowly pushes in her. Her pussy is tight. It gripped and squeezed his dick. With  inch pushed in she would winse and wine in pain. He would stop and make sure she was alright but she would keep telling him to keep going. He hilted himself inside her. Her pussy flexed and stretched to accommodate his huge size. After a minute the pain subsided. King started to slowly thrust into her. The whimpers of pain were slowly starting to fade replaced by moans of pleasure. “Faster king" she whispered. At that king couldn't hold back anymore. He started to rut her. With deep fast thrusts. She couldn't believe the pleasure she was getting from this. When Romeo had raped her it never felt anything like this. She moaned and squealed in pleasure. She felt that same pressure start to build up inside her again. “King I'm about to…” is all she can say before it becomes a illiterate gumble of squeaks and moans. “I'm about to, to baby" he says as his thrusts go from fast and deep to short and choppy. “KING!!!” Wendy screams as her walls tighten around him milking him. “WENDY" King screams as his seed is released deep inside of her. It took them a couple of minutes to recover from their orgasms. “that was amazing baby" Wendy says as King gets up. As his dick slides out of her she lets out a whimper. She didn't want him to get out of her. He lays down on the bed. “it was babe” he says. Suddenly Wendy jumps on top of him. “it's my turn to be in control, big boy" she says as she slams her ass down. His dick easily sliding back in. The rest of the night was just the two of them fucking in different positions. Their moans loud enough to wake the whole town.