"okay. i'll make a contract."

i raised my eyebrow. "can't you just say it?"

"no no no. my conditions are very strict if you're going to be living inside of my house."

"CUT!!"

"good job you two. the chemistry looks great so far. let's look over the recording, and call it a day, alright?" the director asked.

i nodded excitedly, as the recording played. from what i could see, it looked like kim hyejin (me) and kwon hyunjin (eunwoo) had good chemistry. fans will love it.

"thank you." i bowed to all the staff and director for staying late to film.

meanwhile, eunwoo just grabbed his jacket and exited the set without saying a single word. tch. diva.

"good job eunbi. or should i say, kim hyejin?" my manager snickered, walking me out to the car.

i chuckled and then stopped, squinting at a tall figure, leaning against a wall. "you can go ahead." i said to my manager. "i'll go home on the bus."

"okay, stay out of trouble though." he said, before entering his car and driving off.

i walked to the figure and tapped his shoulder, making him jump. "yah."

"don't 'yah' me. i'm your senior." eunwoo said irritatedly.

"where is your manager?"

"i dunno. i don't care. never liked that dude anyways." he said, walking away.

i chased after him, walking at his side.

"why are you following me?" eunwoo asked.

i shrugged. "i really dislike you but the night streets are scary."

"i'll make sure you get kidnapped in this dark night, don't you worry." he said, making me roll my eyes.

"you really mean the opposite." i said, smirking.

"uh huh." he replied sarcastically. "where are you headed to?"

i was surprised he was actually trying to make conversation with me. "the bus stop."

"....should we go eat?" he asked quietly.

i looked at the dude, shocked. "are you okay??"

"fine. whatever." eunwoo said, looking away.

"let's eat then." i said. "no need to be shy around me."

"i'm not shy. why would i be shy around a lowly person like you?" eunwoo asked, before entering the convenience store.

i chuckled. "you're not that mean to me."

"i'm mean to everyone, dumbass."

"no you're not." i said. "you don't like your soft side being exposed huh? you even brought me water before too—"

"shut up. i was told to." he muttered.

"liar." i snickered, as we both ate our ramen in silence.

our dinner ended peacefully, and we both walked out.

"i'm taking the bus too." eunwoo said.

"wow...i would think your highness would have to take a luxurious limo, but a bus?! that's unheard of!" i said sarcastically.

"be quiet." he rolled his eyes, as we both got on the bus.

we seated ourselves next to each other in the back.

"you know, i really do hate you." i suddenly said.

eunwoo rolled his eyes. "it's pretty obvious."

"but you should treat everyone with kindness, whether they're low or not, annoying or not, terrible or not." i said.

"......i don't need your lectures." eunwoo said.

"i know, but being like that makes your misery deeper, doesn't it?"

"......" eunwoo ignored me, his gaze attached to the plain scenery beyond the window.

i guess he does agree with me.

A/N: i hope y'all are enjoying this so far. if you're confused, the "ACTION!" parts mean they're acting in the drama. and the "CUT!" is when it ends.