sept

they say that if you yell loud enough, someone could hear your wishes. so that's what taehyung did, except nothing came out. he was so frustrated. all he wanted to do was speak again. he envy's jimin so much.
why is the colour red so unwanted? you are mostly red because the blood that drips from your wounds is red. so why is it less important than other colours? well, because, the people fell for a stupid rumor. a long, long time ago red used to be the colour of royalty. the reason being that red was the colour of your blood. the redder your blood, the more royal you were. except, many years later, king jae the second for some reason loved the colour blue. so, he declared that all blood is blue, but once it reaches oxygen it turns red. now, red was seen as the colour of poor and useless. it meant that you were weak because if your blood is red, you lost a duel or was beaten. only the weak were red. and sadly, it's still like this today. no one will ever understand why they still do it, but the blues are happy because they don't have to worry. and now, taehyung was hiding as a blue. except he was only a hopeless red, who had lost their privilege to speak.

"what the hell am i doing with my life? i hate it here," taehyung thought to himself, aggressively flopping onto his bed.

"taehyung? i'm coming in," a low voice was heard, along with a snap of something.

"shit, i broke the doorknob," namjoon cursed, sighing before walking into the room.

"jimin told me what happened... he wants to apologize and talk to you. so, could i give you his number so you could text him?" namjoon asked, being careful with the words he used because as soon as he mentioned jimin, taehyung's expression turned furious.

taehyung just turned his head away, not wanting to see anyone at the moment.

"please, taehyung. do this for me?" namjoon pleaded, already typing jimin's number in taehyung's phone.

taehyung rolled over to namjoon and snatched his phone back, starting to text jimin.

"thanks, tae," namjoon grinned, ruffling the younger boy's hair.

"whatever," the boy sighed to himself, typing away.

taehyung: hey, it's taehyung. ya know, the one who is unable to speak. my "bro" told me what you said... so go ahead, tell me whatever. just know that i am vErY offended on what you said. and i hate you for it. so please, stay away from me:)

sent at 7:44pm

read at 8:15pm

jimin: hello, taetae... i'm so sorry that you were offended. i didn't mean to. it's just... i have no motivation to talk. the only people who care about me are my friends... everyone else hates me, for reasons i would not like to share atm... i'm sorry that you hate me. i really wanted to be friends with you, you seemed like a cool guy. except now... idk anymore. i guess i can't be friends with you. i wish i could, but i don't want to be a bother. i just don't understand what i did wrong. yes, i understand that you can't speak. and yes, i know that i don't like to speak. and yeS, i wish that our voices could be switched so you can speak and that i can't. but, that's impossible. i'm sososo sorry, taehyungie.. forgive me please.

delivered at 8:36pm

______________________

guesS who updated!

agshsj i hope you like it:((