twenty-two (2.2)

TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA.

{TEXT MESSAGES/ PHONE CALL/ LOWERCASE INTENDED}

~~

jonah❤️
good morning beautiful
i know you wont read this yet
but i just wanted to let you know that i do love you
and that you mean the world to me
i hope you feel better and that you're okay.
i love you💞

CAMI❤️ IS CALLING YOU
ACCEPT DECLINE

"i dont really want a trust fund baby"

"i like woman independent"
[laughs]
"are you seriously jamming out to 'Trust Fund Baby'?"

[laughs]
"hell, yeah i am! this is such a great song, like you dont even know."

{background}
[groans]
"did you do this on purpose. we've listened to this song like a hundred times!"

"shut the hell up, jack. you know you like this."

{background}
"thats the bad part"

"i feel like im missing out on a lot. am i?"

"not much. all you need to know is that i support of your songs and that you need to sing to me the next time you see me. okay? okay"

"you know i will, cami."

"now that this is cleared up, im back on my meds. and jack is staying for another week, and im on suicide watch. if jack isn't around, kyle is, if my brother isn't around, kaylee is. then my mom, and my dad, and who ever else is ready to keep their eyes on me."
[groans]
"kyle is in the living room watching me"
[whispers]
"jack is in the kitchen with me. i feel like a spy. an evil one. im hiding from the good cops and shit."

"cami, are you high?"

"i don't know. maybe i am, maybe im not. who the hell knows. anyways, how is your day going?"

"good, i guess. zach is a weirdo, corbyn is a weirdo, daniel is-"
[sighs]
"-daniel is perfect."

"i know, right? daniel is a bean that everyone should appreciate, and we shall protect him."

"i forgot that your a also a fan. i shall protect daniel while you're gone. camilla, i have a question for you."

"shoot it at me."
[groans in frustration] {background}
"he was going to ask a question, asshole. leave me alone, damn.

"sounds like you're annoyed"

"one-hundred percent annoyed, but ask the question."

"did you eat my chocolate cake?"

[long pause of silence]
"i will not be answering that question. that is offensive, and very true. camilla morris did eat your cake, and is proud of doing so."

"fatass"

"hey, i think i told you that my talent is opening a locked fridge in under fifteen minutes. im expected to be a fatass."

"very true. hey, im going to call you later, is that alright?"

"yeah, we were just about to have a harry potter movie marathon. bye."