TWELEVE (1.2)

DAY THREE IN CALIFORNIA
lowercase intended

SAM AND COLBY HAS UPLOADED A VIDEO
'EXPLORING A HAUNTED ABANDONED HOSPITAL|(chased out)'

MORRIS.CAMILLA HAS POSTED A PHOTO

COLBY_BROCK HAS POSTED A PHOTOT
~~

"whats up guys, it's sam and colby!"

"today we are out-"
*gets interrupted*
"we are out in the middle of no-where in victorville, california, two hours away from where we live."
*gets interrupted again*

camilla bursts out laughing as colby yells out "god dang it" in a weird voice. sam continues to explain what they were going to do as camilla and colby started whispering to eachother. "sam, i just realized we haven't introduced cami."

"are you kidding me right now?"

colby laughs as camilla covers her mouth with her hand, trying not laugh any louder. "before sam gets anymore aggravated, this is our best friend. she lives in florida, but most of her family lives in kansas, and thats how we know each other. cami, say hi to the people."

cami smiled at colby, a smile that was sweet but sickening. "hi- to the people"

sam high-fives cami, beginning to explain what was going to happen. in the background, it shows cami wrapping her arms around herself as the wind blew on them. "wanna borrow my hoodie."

"you sure you wont be cold?" colby smiles at the girl, shaking his head "at least i have long sleeves."
"thank you."

~~

sam pulled out the camera as colby payed attention to the road in front of him. camilla sat in the back seat, scrolling down an email she had. sam pointed the camera towards her as she began to read it aloud "blah, blah, blah. says that as soon as we get there, we have to park, and get ready to walk across the street as soon as possible."

"great, were probably going to die tonight" colby groans
"why do you think i came here today?"

camilla continued to read the email. "im freaking scared. this email is so specific, like, i- i am dead."

"do this, do not do this, do this, do not do this. go this way. like damn, we better not mess this up."

"says we have to head straight to the white barricades, and go into the neighborhood." sam says, reading the email on the girl's phone."

"we'll see you when we get there."
~~
Cami⚫️
weirdly.camilla
does it count as an indirect hug when you're wearing someone else's hoodie? @colbybrock 🤔
|
Colby
colbybrock
I think it does... 🤔
|
Jack • WHY DONT WE
jackaverymusic
@colbybrock @weirdly.camilla explain..?

~~

morris

morris.camilla; real dumbass

tagged colby_brock
7.9K PEOPLE HAVE LIKED THIS POST
5.3K COMMENTS

samgolbach; mOoD

jonahmarais; 👀

jackaverymusic; not gonna lie i ship
LIKED BY MORRIS.CAMILLA

colby_brock; hOnEsTlY

imzachherron; brooooo

seaveydaniel; sir that is trespassing

username; ^ same daniel same

username; COLLA

username; date please

username; why are the boys hanging with her?

username; ^ fr she's a slut

colby_brock; EXPLORER SQUAD

tagged samgolbach, morris.camilla
623.7K PEOPLE HAVE LIKED THIS POST
ALL COMMENTS WERE DISABLED FOR THIS POST