twenty-one (2.1)

⚠️ SUICIDE MENTION, DEPRESSION MENTION, ANXIETY MENTION⚠️
(disclaimer; i do not think that mental health is a joke. everyone should take it seriously, and if you have any friends that show signs of bad mental health, get some help. if you need to talk, know that my pms are always open.)

DAY SEVEN IN CALIFORNIA
(LAST DAY)

JONAHMARAIS HAS 1 NEW TWEET

JACKAVERYMUSIC HAS 1 NEW TWEET

{TEXT MESSAGES/PHONE CALL/ LOWERCASE INTENDED}

~~

Jonah • WHY DONT WE
jonahmarais
yes, i like camilla jamie morris. its the fact that you hate on her that kills me.

Jack • WHY DONT WE
jackaverymusic
im deactivating for a while. not coming back until cami is fine and happy. mental health is important.

~~

wingman👹
cami
READ AT 4;08PM

camilla please

what jack?
i honestly dont feel good rn

which is what best friends are for
can i call you?

go ahead

WINGMAN👹 IS CALLING YOU
ACCEPT                    DECLINE

"cami, are you alright"

"jack, i am fine. just a little off. anxious. upset. the complete opposite of alright. best part is, i have to get on a plane later. life is amazing."

"hey, dont listen to them. you are very much not a whore. you're not a slut. and you are very beautiful. these people hide behind screens cause they cant get their ass up, and say it to your face. cowards."

[laughs]
"hey, i have some stuff to say that would make me a coward. what do you think about that?"

"you're an amazing coward, best friend."

"thank you, jack. i really needed that."

"no problem."

"meet up at the abandoned tree house? im in need of some best friend time, and pizza. lots and lots of pizza."

"alright, im on my way."

"okay, stay safe. love you"

"love you too"

WINGMAN👹 HAS ENDED THE CALL

~~

maybe the girl was overreacting. there was a ninety-nine percent chance that she would get hate, and she did. maybe she was so stupid as to doing this. maybe she was overthinking it all, but she felt anxiety when she read all of the comments on her last post.

'whore'
'slut'
'fame digger'
'fat'
'ugly'
'go kill yourself'

maybe she was all of those. maybe she was a slut without even knowing. maybe she was a whore without thinking she was. she definitely knew that she was fat and ugly, she had to deal with it every single day of her life.

camilla morris didn't notice her best friend standing in the door way as she began to silently sob. if she was at home, she'd be back on her meds that she'd take a lot more often, and more and more every single day. if she was at home, she would have tried to overdose with the meds that were supposed to help her.

"cami?" the boy's voice rang through her head, but she didn't bother to look up at him. "i-i cant d-do this anymore. i c-cant sit h-here and pre-pretend that everything is p-perfectly fine, be-because it's not." she stuttered out

she pushed herself up, pulling the sleeves of her hoodie, covering her hands completely. jack avery wrapped his arms around her waist, as she reluctantly wrapped her arms around his neck. "i-its okay. its going to be fine." he whispered.

he almost broke down seeing the girl break down in front of him. "no-no. its not, jack. i fe-feel like dying. i feel like ju-jumping of a bridge. i want to die."

"stop, camilla. don't say that. do even think about that, cami. there are so many people who care about you, and you hurting yourself would hurt them so much more. cami, if you were to hurt yourself, i would hurt myself too. i cant deal with you dying, i cant."

"i-im sorry"

her anxiety disorder was apart of her depression. she was suicidal. she did want to die. she felt empty, she didn't feel happy nor sad. she felt nothing. no-one understood it. no-one understood how she felt, they thought she felt sad all the time. they thought she thought too much about everything. in reality, they had no idea what she felt. they had no idea she no control over her mental illnesses. thats what they didn't know. here she stood in the arms of her best friend who tried to comfort her.

~~

Jack Avery
she doesn't want me to tell you this but
she just broke down

Kyle Morris
who?
camilla?
jack
is she okay?

i dont know
i dont even know what to do
she said she wanted to kill herself
said she just couldn't do it any longer

keep an eye on her
dont leave her alone in a room.
do me a favor

what?

book a flight with her.
make sure she gets home safely

i will.