NINE (0.9)

Camilla stood in her room, looking at herself in the mirror. It was almost seven in the morning, and she was getting ready for her flight to California.

She pulled her phone out, sending a single text to Jack. 'Bout to go, I'll see you soon. XOXO'

She threw on her brother's blue hoodie and some black jeggings. She tied her white converse hightops before grabbing her bags. By the time she got to California it would be mid-afternoon in Florida, but it'd be nine in California.

Her brother waited for her in the living room along with Kaylee. The couple were going to drive her to L.A. , and they'd meet up with her a day later. The drive to the airport was a comforting silence. Kaylee drove to the airport as Camilla laid her head on her brother's shoulder.

~~

NOODLE BOI😍
where you at BSF?

JONAH's WIFEY 💍
Literally at Gate 7

Alright
I'll see you soon💞
READ AT 9;14 AM

~~

Camilla looked around, hoping to see the noodle haired boy first, obviously failing. The boy saw her from a far "Cami!" He yelled

Her head turned towards him, and she dropped her stuff and ran towards him. She hated cliche shit, it made no sense to her, but she literally jumped into his arms. He threw his arms around her waist as she threw her arms over his neck.

The two couldn't steady themselves, the ground slipping beneath their feet. Many fans were recording this moment, the two still in a hugging position. "Cami, you're here."

She smiled, a laugh escaping her mouth. "I'm sorry, my name is Kyleandra, not Camilla. Wrong person."

She turned her back on him to which he clasped her arm, bringing her to another hug. "Shut up and just hug me."
"Already am, noodle boy."

jackaverymusic; photoshop

TAGGED MORRIS.CAMILLA
1.2M PEOPLE HAVE LIKED THIS POST
972K COMMENTS

username; photoshop

username; photoshop

username; photoshop

morris.camilla; photoshop

seaveydaniel; photoshop

imzachherron; photoshop

corbynbesson; photoshop

username; photoshop

username; photoshop

username; photoshop

jonahmarais; ?photoshop?