Game 59

Game 59

"Trouble,trouble"

Art Antonio

Ilang minuto na ang nakalipas and still, wala pa din si Sheliah. I'm pretty sure that they really want to be alone together. Maybe Mr. Santibañez is just so proud of her only daughter. My love. Pero ang tagal nila. P'wede namang dito na lang sila mag-usap.

I'm here sitting at the school's auditorium at marami pa din ang tao sa loob na nagsisiyahan, while me? F*ck it I'm nervous.

Marcus my block mate, waved at me so I waved back. "What's up Antonio? Balita ko in-good terms na ka'yo ni Liah ah?" umupo siya sa tabi ko.

"Yeah we are."

"So nasaan na siya?" He asked and I just shrugged. I don't know, baka nakalimutan niya na ako and she decided to go home together with his father.

Does she really mean what she said or no? I am exploding in euphoria right now. I don't want this happiness and new hopes to end up being such a disappointment. I need her now, I need to talk with her.

I need clear answers, those who are coming from her heart.

For Pete's sake Art, ano ba 'tong mga pinag-iiisip mo ha? Stop doubting what just happened. Wake the f*ck up. You're not dreaming, this is reality. She loves you, you love her. That's all what matters.

My drama stopped nang mag-ring ang aking cellphone. Sumenyas ako kay Marcus na sasagutin ko muna ito.

Agad kong sinagot ang tawag. "Art Antonio speaking, who's this?"

"Art this is Sheliah." I immediately stood up.

Why did she call? P'wede naman siyang pumunta dito and why the f*ck I said pwede? She should come here because we have a date.

"Sheliah? Nasaan ka na ba? I am worried sa kung ano nangyari sa'yo." I keep walking around while my hands are trembling. Papayag kaya ang tatay niya?

"I-I..." She trailed off a few seconds. "I-I can't come back..."

I almost fell when I heard those words that I hate the most. "What do you mean Sheliah?"

"You are the best thing, that ever happened to me. But w-we can't be. I am, I am... I am not going back to you. A-anymore. 8... 5...12...16." Then the line ended. 

Tell me that this is not real anymore. Ano na naman ba ang nangyayari? I am so confused.

Sheliah? What are you doing with me? Why are you leaving me again after all what we just did. All the words that she said is like a thousand of spikes that are pierced into my heart.

I stormed off from school and I get inside my car. Tinawagan ko si Autumn and we talked about Sheliah and the things she said to me.

Autumn is in confusion when she heard what she said to me, imposible daw na umalis siya ngayon. Kilala niya ang bestfriend niya... And I know her too.

"Do you think, her father is againts to us?" tanong ko.

"Tito? Why did you say so?"