"Prepare!" Kyosuke shouted, acting as the judge. "Bow!"

The three girls bowed slightly towards Seiji.

Seiji returned their bow out of respect.

"Begin the competition!"

"Hah!" the three girls shouted in unison as they moved into a fighting stance!

Of course, Seiji didn't shout anything.

He immediately went on the offense!

He dashed three steps forward, covering the distance in an instant. He sent out a palm strike, aiming at the first girl's solar plexus.

At almost the same time, his other palm flew towards the second girl's solar plexus.

He followed up by twisting his body like a whirlwind, unleashing a third palm strike!

*Pound! Boom! Smack!*

The spectators only saw Seiji's tall figure flicker as three loud sounds rang out in the dojo, and the three girls fell over almost simultaneously!!

Even Kyosuke, who was the closest spectator, failed to grasp Seiji's attack.

When he blinked, he saw the three girls collapse onto the soft exercise mats! They all clutched their stomachs with pained expressions.

Seigo Harano had already returned to his original location and was standing there silently, his expression unruffled.

Everyone fell silent.

The three girls' pained moans were the only audible sound. One of them ground her teeth and attempted to stand up, but immediately clutched at her stomach again as her knees buckled.

'Did I use too much force?' Despite his seemingly calm exterior, Seiji was rather worried about the girls.

What just happened!?

Every karate club member was plunged into a state of shock.

The duel was over before they could even see what was going on!

So fast...

It wasn't that the duel ended too quickly; Seigo was just too swift!

How could this be possible... Even though it actually happened right before them, the karate club members still found the situation difficult to believe.

Chiaki, Mika, and Hoshi also received an incredible shock.

They were all stupefied. Although they knew Seiji was very strong and believed that he wouldn't be easily defeated ... this was so far out of the ordinary!

Chiaki and Mika then recalled how Seiji caught the drama club vice president's book attacks.

Hoshi thought back to when he accidentally tripped at the confectionery store. Not only did Senpai rush over and catch him, Senpai also astonishingly managed to catch everything that flew through the air from his tray!

That when the three of them came to a realization.

Perhaps Seiji (Senpai) was much stronger than they knew!?

"Hey, I already won, right? Why aren't you making a decision as the judge? They should take a rest or get their injuries looked at." A voice broke the silence.

Naturally, it was Seiji.

The karate club captain was still dazed and had forgotten his task, so Seiji impatiently gave him a reminder.

Kyosuke Akanishi finally regained his senses.

"2... 2 points! Seigo Harano's victory!" he hurriedly proclaimed.