"Hey, its not your. You were in shock at the moment."

"I know, but I feel bad. I should've said something instead of just standing there. He asked-" I faltered not being able to finish.

"He asked you what." She insisted in a calm voice.

"H-he asked me to." I faltered again her hand squeezing mine in reassurance. "To forgive him." I whispered knowing she heard me.

"London, is that what's bothering you?" She questioned.

I nodded not knowing how to answer her question.

"London, look at me." I looked at her and shifted my position.

"Just because he asked you to forgive him doesn't mean you have to beat yourself about it. Yes, he left without saying anything. Yes, he broke your heart when he did. But, it doesn't mean you have to forgive him now. He fucked up when he did that. You need to take your time and forgive him when your ready. Don't forgive him because he's begging for it. He came back out of nowhere. And you didn't know. Don't beat yourself up about it.

"Take as much time as you need to forgive him. It can be thirty minutes from now. Days, weeks, months London. Just don't forgive him because he's begging for it." She finished saying.

She let go of my hand and got up off the bed. I looked at her in confusion.

"Now, come on we both need a hug." She grinned holding her arms out for me.

I giggled at her silliness. I got off the bed and she wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled. I hope she doesn't leave me. She's been with me since.

Since Lucky left.

When Ace introduced me to her we immediately hit it off. She became my new best friend.

"Just take my advice on this one, ok." She advised.

"I'll take it." I assured her.

"I love you." She said letting me go.

"I love you to." I smiled.

"Now come on, what are you wearing." She asked walking up to my closet digging through clothes.

"Um, I don't know. Yoga pants and a hoddie." I guessed walking up behind her.

She scrunched her face in disagreement. "Yoga pants and a hoddie?"

"Yeah, why?" I questioned.

"It's just yoga pants and a hoddie. I mean it's comfortable, but it's just not for this occasion." She claimed.

"Then what am I supposed to wear?" I asked her. "And don't make me wear something extra, like a dress or a romper or something in that area." I told her in seriousness.

"Ok, how about a sundress." She suggested.

"Raelynn it's the middle of fall, it's freezing outside."

"No, its not."

"Raelynn." I whined.

"Fine, what do you want to wear?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Something comfortable and suitable for the temperature outside." I said.

"Ok how about-" She paused, going through my closet again. "How about some jeans and a hoddie?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Sure!? I need a yes or a no." She whined copying my actions from earlier.

"Yes, Raelynn." I said making her smiled in approval.