He held up his hands, “Worth a shot!”

I pushed my way into her classroom where she was packing up her things, apparently getting ready to leave. She looked up, and I watched as her eyes took in my entire figure, all the way up from my toes to my head. I smiled in victory, knowing she had just willingly checked me out, and it felt good knowing that.

“You walked into school like that?”

I shrugged, “No, I changed right outside your doorway.”

She rolled her eyes, walking over to me, “The sarcasm gets old, Sam.”

“Well don’t ask stupid questions. By the way, since you asked, can I now ask you a question?”

“We’re not playing that right now, and no, that question doesn’t count.”

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes as she stepped in front of me, and I questioned, “Don’t you have to change?”

She sighed, “I will when you get out of my room.”

I smirked, “I won’t look. I promise.”

She puffed in annoyance as she opened the door, pushing me out and closing it in my face. I smiled, leaning against the door as I heard her shuffling out of her work attire and into something more comfortable. I imagined her slipping off those skinny jeans and exposing her sexy legs, and I was hoping she would be wearing a tank top when she came out.

She spoke to me from the other side of the door, “Next time just meet me in the gym at 3:30, considering you decided to be early for once.”

I smirked again, feeling a sense of joy surround me, “Just wanted to make you proud, Miss Adams.”

“Shut up Sam.”

I huffed, “You started the conversation.”

She opened the door, revealing herself as I realized she had dressed too conservative for me. She had a T shirt on rather than a tank, and her shorts ended mid-thigh. She looked professional, but I didn’t want to see professional.

She locked the door then, speaking, “Please don’t do anything stupid today, and listen to me. The coach seemed happy to have you back to help, so don’t screw it up by trying to get with all the girls.”

Oh my God, it was like she knew exactly what I had been planning the entire time. I found this degrading in a way, but flattering at the same time. I didn’t know which was better, honestly.

“I’ll be on my best behavior, Coach Megan.”

She looked at me, slinging her bag over her shoulder, “We have to go to my car first, then back to the gym.”