Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8:

H U I T

-What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger-

Adrian

I was piqued in interest, utterly curious who this Rio skunk bag was. I bet he has a small wiener. I bet she's only going out with him for pity. Why the hell am I so bothered? God, did I have to be such a late bloomer that I couldn't read my own feelings? Or am i just in denial? Nah! I wouldn't lie to myself . . . That's pathetic. I love you ADRIAN! YOUR AWESOME DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHER WISE . . . even though its evidently true . . .

So I have a lot of self esteem, that's good huh? Better than drowning myself in my own jumble, of misery full thoughts. Oh holy macaroni with mature cheese! I just had the best plan, which I jotted in my head cause I'm a genius like that . . . Anyways, kidding aside, ill spy on them. BADUM! Perfect solution! Then I can see the little cock munching thief! I walked out with my eyes sealed like glue was fine lined on my eyelids clamped shut, like a clam and my eyes were the pearls, cute right?

I raised my hands like a zombie, nope not those walking rotten stinking corpses. I mean, a mummy and avoided at all costs pasting the condemned monkey cage full of debris. It's orgasmic and filthy in there, they were riding each other alright. Don't get me started with their donkey like masturbating!

"Adrian! Honey! Sweetie where are you my gorgeous little weasel face!" My mum exclaims as both my parents reach out to hug me. Yeah, they have this WIERD ritual that after they had intercourse, tangoed, coitus, banged, sexed it up, took each others virtue that they wanted to comfort me. Like I was some sort of burden that was now seen as a blessing due to their hormonal sensation state.

My phone pinged announcing a message, I see a link to see hot Russian pornography and I roll my eyes at the ridiculousness but download it anyways.

"Don't touch me, I don't want your cooties" I say backing away.

"What are you 4? Flowing discharge doesn't effect anything" my mum explains reaching out for me.

"Get your brawny manhattan hands away from me! To me it's like how bees collect nectar and pollen from flowers and make embryos in flowers and god knows if what I'm saying is correct, but you can reproduce in that indirect way accidentally on purpose so stay the hell away from me!" I all but squeal.

They chuckle. "Alright make sure you collect the contestants and the camera man will be on his way and make sure to treat them equally or that's your cat going down" they threaten, my dad gives me one glowering glare before dashing off to his room. Sheesh ole' man.

•••••

Whitney, Candace, Ruby, Shinny and Arial. Such trashy prostitute names other than Arial, of course. I received a phone call from my private investigator and they happened to leak some information that Arial was with the drug lord, Rio. Not gonna lie, a quiet girl that's in for adventure. What have I meddled my self in to?

Today we were in a modelling photo shoot, to get poses ready so my mother and father, a few of their companions can approve for my future-to-be bride. Jake and Kohl being the horny little per-vets, was so eager to see me posing that they came rushing faster than the wind.

Arial jumped out of the Narnia like wardrobe of the centre, it was the entrance. Weird? I know, they are freaky.

"Come out the closet, darn girl didn't know you played that way" I teased.

"Oh shut your trap, I'm not in the mood" she snapped. "When are you ever? your like some thunderstorm has spat you out, say hi to your parents up there" I say gesturing to the weather forecast people on the tele. "Hi mummy! Hi daddy" I say spastically flapping my hands with an pitchy voice.