11

Rose

I opened my eyes to a strange place. I was in a room I have never been in before, what?
I'm pretty sure this isn't the academy..LISSA? IS SHE OKAY?
Wait.. I'm on the mission thing. Ohh, I almost forgot.
But then I remembered that I had fallen asleep on Dimitri while we were sitting in the garden. Then I looked around the room more carefully. It was big and there was a huge mirror in from of the bed. It looks like a bed from a movie. Wow.
Then I realized who was sleeping next to me. Shockingly, Dimitri.

I started to get up and unfortunately woke up Dimitri.
"Mhhhmm, morning Roza" I could tell he was geing through the same thing I did, not knowing where he is.
"How come?" I asked, referring us in the same bed.
"Your mom and you were supposed to be on the same room but you fell asleep then I carried you here. Then, I got sleepy too.."  and then there was a knock on the door.
Then mom just walked in, what's the point of knocking then?

"Good. You two are finally up. Who knew you two ever got tried." Mom said, she seemed happy.
"What's got you so happy? I said getting out of bed
"Nothing.I just did a round of the place by the way, I have everything planned out."
"Breakfast is ready, come down" and she left.

Strange morning.
Dmitry and I got ready and made our way to breakfast by Jake. Honestly I missed this food. He's a really good chef.

We ate and were about to plan the shift when, Jake suddenly pulled me into a corner room.

"What?!" I was beyond pissed! The nerve of this guy!

"You didn't tell anyone?! I thought, that after I leave you would at least tell lisa!!" He seemed pissed.

Why can't he just let this go?! I'm done with this!

"JAKE! I told you to stop!!! What I do is non of your business!!"

"Rose, can't you see, I'm worried about you. You can't not tell anyone for the rest of your life. I mean tell mason at least! You two are together or something right!?"

What? THIS KID IS SO DEAD!

"Okay, can you two stop being to fake about all this. All of us are interested in what actually happened" that was my mom, we turned to see everyone in the house listening to us.

WTF!

"Rose" dimitri.
"Rose" again dimitri.
"Roza" God!

"Ohh, god, would you stop that! She had depression!! Even before she had her bond with lissa! she almost killed herself many times!"

F**** you Jake! *******, idiot!! ****

__________
A/n short and simple. Hope you enjoyed.

Please don't comment that not possible or try to say that's stupid. I'll give an explanation in the next update.

As always have a great day! Love ya!