10

hyunji pov

we arrived at my home and the only thing i could think of was what i said to sihyun about my feelings toward jeongin. it made me overthink a bit.

"thanks lil sis" chan said as he ruffled my hair. i nodded. "let's go play?" jeongin said to me. i said no because i wanted to avoid him, see if it was my actual feelings or if it was a way for me to move on, like a rebound. i ran upstairs to my room, locked my door and threw myself onto my bed.

i was deep in thought until i heard a knocking on my door taking me out of my deep thoughts. "can we come in?" i heard a familiar voice and i hummed a yes. felix, seungmin, jinyoung and minho walked in my room and sat anywhere they can.

"what's up?" i said as i sat up and moved over so felix, seungmin and minho can sit while jinyoung sat in my rolling chair. "you seriously just avoided jeongin. it's not like you. plus you always like to play. you're the youngest, you have to most energy along with jeongin." minho said as the other boys nodded.

"just now, i met up with my first love... sihyun. he confessed to me, but i told him i kinda like jeongin already. but i'm not sure if i actually like him or if it's just a way for me to 'rebound' from sihyun. i want to distance myself so i know what i actually want you know? i'll feel bad if my feelings aren't true and what if i lead on jeongin? he'll be in the situation i'm in right now. it's not okay for me to break someone else heart just because mine is broken... plus we kissed so it's a bit awkward" i said blushing at the last part.

"i see what you mean, sihyun and you really did have some chemistry. BUT HOLY SHIZZLE YOU KISSED?" jinyoung said as the boys were just as shocked as he was. i nodded my head and covered my face with my hands. "did he kiss you first?" seungmin asked. i nodded again.

"wow, jeongin seems so bold. he's neverrr like that. he's always shy and nervous. hyunji is bringing the man out of jeongin~" felix said as he began to tickle me. soon, the other 3 started to tickle me causing me to make a lot of noise.

"um hyunji, chan said to keep the noise down- oh... you guys are here. playing. i thought you didn't want to play hyunji?" jeongin said as his voice went from confident to sad.

"a-ah, we were just talking to her about her first few days at school and felix found her tickle spot" seungmin explained.

"oh. okay." jeongin walked out and shut the door behind him. i hung my head low until minho patted my back. "he's acting weird. we'll talk to him for you and see what's wrong. don't be sad, we got your back" minho said as he smiled at me and the boys did as well.

"thanks guys" i said as we all did a group hug. i feel really loved with them. they're all like my older brothers.