2

hyunji pov

i have a passion for singing and dancing. my brother dances and growing up he always taught me how to dance. the singing i learned myself. i enjoyed singing and dancing. it made me happy. he will soon debut with a group called stray kids under jyp entertainment.

our parents rent a studio room where chan and i go and dance. chan dances with his friends while i dance by myself or invite my friend jinyoung or sometimes the wanna one members to dance with me.

"jinyoung~ you took forever" i said as i slung my arm around his neck and ruffling his hair afterwards. "sorry, traffic" he said as he did the same to me. jinyoung and i grew up together. he ended up getting a contract for c9 entertainment. i was happy for him but sadly i didn't get in.

jinyoung is about 2 years older than me? but even so he treated me as if we were the same age and i was grateful. he always treated me fairly no matter what. unlike my brother who always treated me like a baby.

"it's been 3 weeks since we last danced together and i missed dancing with you jagi" jinyoung said as i chuckled and connected my phone to the speaker.

we danced to "all i wanna do" by jay park. jinyoung has never been confident in dancing nor singing but after produce 101 he became more confident which made me happy.

"do you hear that? it sounds like a got7 song!" jinyoung said as he opened our room door and followed the music. i followed along since i didn't want to be alone.

3 doors down the hall we saw a group of 9 boys dancing and singing. it was impressive to be honest. jinyoung and i moved our head go the beat feeling it. "oh, that's chan!" jinyoung said pointing at my older brother. i smiled and grabbed jinyoungs hand.

"YO YO!! big bro" i said as everyone stopped and turned to face me and jinyoung. "oh ma gosh, hyunji!!" my older brothers friend changbin said as he came and hugged me tightly.

"your dancing and singing was impressive!!" jinyoung said as i nodded my head in agreement. "isn't that bae jinyoung from wanna one?" some guy asked. jinyoung and i laughed and nodded our heads.

my brother and his friends decided to take a break and spent some time with jinyoung and i. we all sat around in a circle and introduced ourselves. but one boy caught my attention.

"hello, my name is yang jeongin. i'm the youngest one out of all 9 of us and the most cutest." he said quietly which made everyone laugh.

"hyunji is the youngest out of all of us now. she just turned 16. she was born in 2002" chan said as everyone nodded and looked at me amazed.

"now you can call us ALL oppa!" minho said. i felt my face turn red as i shook my head.

"you're condom girl!!" jeongin said as everyone including chan turned their head to me quickly.

"t-those were for chan.. he wrote it on the list!! i just went for candy!! i-i swear!!" i said as i pointed at chan who was smirking. jinyoung looked at me and ruffled my hair.

i walked up to jeongin with a smile as everyone else was getting ready to leave.

"it's nice to see you again, yang jeongin" i said as i placed my hands on his shoulders and chuckled.