Chapter Three

Inside a dark and cold prisoner cell stood a table that had a tiny cage on top of it. In the tiny cage was the blue ninja, curled up in ball. Jay had awoken to the sounds of what sounded like people talking. He propped himself into a sitting position in the corner of the cage with his legs pulled to his chest. He winced at how loud the voices were and covered his ears, trying his hardest to block out the noises, but his effort was effortless. 

"Well look who decided to wake up!" A booming voice said, causing Jay to cry out in pain from how loud it was.  He slowly lifted his head up to see the hypnobrai general, Skales. Except this time Skales was a lot bigger, same with the other three generals. He let out a whimper in fear and scooted further into the corner of the cage.

"Awww look the tiny ninja is ssssscared." Skales laughed along with the three generals.

"what sssshould we do with him Sssscalesssss?" Skalidor asked Scales, staring at the miniature ninja.

"We're going to make a trade." Scales told the others, with a smirk.

"Now all we have to do isssss wait for the ninja." Scales explained as they left the cell.  Jay just wanted to go home to the others, to Cole. But now that may just not happen. Jay rested his head on his legs with his arms wrapped around them, and immediately started bawling.

Meanwhile, at the Bounty the ninja were trying to figure out where the serpentine had Jay. 

"Why would the serpentine want with Jay?" Kai asked his teammates.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask them?" Cole shot back, clenching his fists.

"Geez dude chill it was just a question." Kai responded, raising his arms up in surrender. 

"Sorry I'm just worried." Cole apologized, crossing his arms over his chest, looking down at the ground. 

"It's okay Cole we're all worried about Jay." Kai replied softly.  Kai understood how Cole is feeling, Kai felt exactly like that when Nya was kidnapped by Garmadon. It was really obvious that Cole had a crush on Jay, the way he would blush when  he was Jay, or the way he would easily get flustered. 

"Hey guys you've gotta see this." Nya yelled to the others, getting their attention.  The others walked up to the screen. 

Dear Ninja

We have your precious blue ninja if you want him back, you must go to this warehous at  Applestreet avinue west at midnight tonight.  You can the blue ninja if you give us Lloyd in return. If you don't show up tonight you can say goodbye to your precious blue ninja.

-Scales

"What are we going to do?" Zane asked the others.

"Isn't it ovious. Were going to rescue Jay, if it's the last thing we do." Lloyd responded.

Word count: 479