The Decorations

A/N-
Warning!
A very cute/cheesy/OTT scene coming soon, sorry Mama.
~ Author Carys xxx

•••

"Hey Joonie, what are you doing?" Jimin sweetly inquires from Namjoon's bed, leaning his chin on his hands as he kicks his legs behind him.
"I'm- ooft- I'm getting ready for chrrrrristmas- ah!" The elder fails at pulling the large box out of his room, tripping over his feet and falling on his butt with a bang.
"Careful!" Jimin chuckles, helping the carer up.
"Thanks Jiminie,"
"Can I ask you something?"

He looks up with beady eyes, fiddling with his fingers.
Nervousness?
"Yes, of course."
Jimin holds Namjoon's hand, pulling him back over to sit alone.
"You have lived your whole life outside, a normal life, with people treating you kindly and stuff." The younger tilts his head to the side like a little puppy dog. "And crushes... How do you know if you like someone, what do you feel? How do you know when you are in love?"

Namjoon squees and coos at the other, excitement building in his blood as he can finally talk about his preferred topic. He pulls his knees up to cross in a basket as the duo sit on a soft aqua blanket, the sound of hilarity continuing outside the door.
"Awe! Okay, well. I... Once had" Have. "A crush and it feels like... Well. If you see something and suddenly your stomach grows as tight as abs. If your heart beats faster than a broken clock ticks. If your mind goes as fluffy as a cotton pillow feels. That's what I think Love feels like. But if you meet someone that ticks all those boxes, while filling a missing part of you. And changing the way you look at life. Now that is when you are in Love."
Kim Seokjin. All of that describes Kim Seokjin.

"Namjoon, I-I think I Love someone... Uh, actually more than that-"
"REALLY!? WHO WHO WHO?"
"SHHHH!" Jimin covers the elder's mouth with his small hand. "I think I've got a problem. Because I think I Love more than one person."

At this point, Namjoon is shaking Jimin Selfless, screaming into his palm.
"But what do I do? Isn't that sinning?"
"Baby, we're already sinning when we're gay. So who is it?"
Please don't be-
"It's not Jin, don't worry."
"W-why would I be worried?"
"I was only joking, chill. Anyway it's Y-Yoongi and Hoseokie."
"FUCK OOOOOFFFF" Jimin starts flinging about hysterically, slapping Namjoon's thigh as he does. "JIMIIIIIIN! THIS IS GREAT!"
"Really?" Jimin smiles weakly, giggling at Namjoon's tail rapidly wagging behind him.
"YEAH! You're my first polyamorous friend!"
"Poly what now?"
"It means that you are fine with dating multiple people, oh my god I'm so happy."
"I can tell, what am I meant to do?"
"Um..." He looks back over to the fallen boxes, noticing a certain object sticking out of the tangled mess, "AAAHHH I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN!"

~

"Boys, It's Christmas time..." Namjoon yells to gather everyone in the ward.
"Christmas... I'm guessing it is celebrated differently outside?" Yoongi worriedly hides behind Hobi, peaking his head out at his neck.
"Probably, so it's basically a time where you gather with friends and family, give gifts, eat, sing songs, all while celebrating the birth of Jesus... That is if you're religious. But I'm not, so I wait for Santa Clause!" He smiles, handing out boxes of ornaments and such to each boy.
"Santa Clause?"
"Yeah, the big fat man with the long white beard? Giving joy to kids all around the world, sneaking into their houses in the middle of the night, gifting them their most wanted toys? The one that lives in the midst of the North Pole with all his elves who are slaving over the presents in the happiest mood, preparing for that night of Christmas Eve? And the reindeers that take the sleigh away into the sky, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen? And who can forget the most important reindeer to guide them all night, Rudolph with his red nose alight? Isn't that how we celebrate Christmas?"