The Contortionist

He was wincing from the pain, the sensation still not settled in. His legs are vibrating crazily his back aching, spine cracking every breath. He heard the familiar sounds of the door opening.
"S-ir," He chokes through harsh breaths.
"Please, I'm sorry, I apologize but this punishment- it's too much sir, it's been nearly twenty four hours."
The patient tilts his head up, confused when he notices a new face.
"Oh my god."

Namjoon's jaw hung low, he's never seen anything like it. This boys legs have been locked in ankle cuffs, bent backwards in ways that shouldn't be.
"Oh my god." He repeats again.
He rushes over to him, unlocking him from the chamber.
"What idiot did this to you Jimin?"

---

Park Jimin
22
The Contortionist

---

"U-Uh, sorry Sir. I wasn't aware that he left-gah." His vocals irritate him, since he has been trapped in this position with no speech for far too long. Namjoon quickly removes the boy from the chamber, spending time when unfolding his spine out of the shape. Jimin whines out in pain the entire time.
"Here, sit like that for a moment to ease your cramps." He holds his patients back forward, lightly pressing his torso downwards towards his legs, which are resting straight in front of him. To Joon's surprise, his stretch went effortlessly flat, as he has managed to fold himself in half with no hassle.
After about twenty seconds, he lay down on his back, still easing the agony.
"Ah, sorry you had to meet me like this s-"
"Kim Namjoon, please call me Namjoon Jiminssi."
"Oh, Okay Namjoon."

"Are you comfortable enough to go lie on your bed yet?"
Jimin gulps.
"I mean, I obviously want to. But. I can't bring myself to move."
Namjoon giggles wholeheartedly, shuffling over next to the younger.
"Scream at me if I do something wrong."
Jimin's limbs ache as he's lifted up from the chilled floor, taken over to his bed.
"Namjoon..."
"Hm?"
"Pretty name."
"Oh, thanks. You have a pretty face."
"Thank you."
They blush the same shade of florescent pink. Flashing their equally dashing smiles.
Suddenly, the youngers expression changes.
"Hold on a second." He cranes his neck to Namjoon, who's sitting himself on the mattress also.
"You're my new carer, right."
"Yah. All these labels. Sir, Carer. Let's just stick with Friend, I hope. But yes, that's what the office know me as."
"Friend? I've only ever had five friends. All In the ward. Never have I ever had a Carer treat me this way. They usually just abuse my traits to the limits, as you've probably guessed from the way we met. But never have I ever been assisted to heal the wounds."

Namjoon cringes internally, this asylum sounds even worse than hell. He is so lucky that he was never found out- Uh. What?

"Listen bud. I'm not like that."
"I already know your not."
"*taken aback* wha- How?"
"You're massaging my hips right now."
Namjoon jumps back, slightly embarrassed that he did it subconsciously. Jimin continues to laugh deliriously.
"Your average Carer doesn't do that. Or ask you to call them 'friend'."
"Oh, sorry if I made you feel awkward."
"You Dumbo- wait, Sorry sir- wait. Dammit I'm confused, I apologize I'm just used to calling them that. Namjoon, you didn't make me feel awkward at all, don't worry. It was actually helping."
His face shows sweetness, eyes creating crescent moons as he giggles while Joon continues his motions.
"So what makes you different Mr Kim?"
"I have half a brain."
"Okay," He seems intrigued, still lacking some information.
"And..?"
"Let's just say I think that a person like me should also stay here."
"Hm *eyebrow twitches* fair enough."

They rest in silence, Jimin humming a soft tune he's made up over the years. Namjoon enjoys it all too Much.
"What are you smirking at Joon?"
He looks up to the youngers sleep deprived gaze.
"The rhythm, it's very catchy. You make it up yourself?"
"Yep."
"Astonishing. What's it called?"
"Lie."
"I love it."
"I'm figuring out lyrics as well."
"So you sing too?"
"Mhm"
"Jesus! A boy of many talents."
"Haha, and some satanic ones too."

The older stops, pulling the cover over Jimin's body.
"Like?" he is awfully confused.
"Well, why do you think I'm here? Because I can bend myself in inhumanly ways. They all called me the spawn of Satan himself. As a punishment they over use me. As entertainment they over work me. As a holiday I stretch my ligaments. You can't win in here you know."
He snuggles into the blanket, eyes shutting slowly falling into the realm of sleep.
"Disgusting."
"I know right?"
Jimin yawns adorably, hiding his face into the sheets while flipping onto his side.
"Don't change Hyung, for our sanity. Please."

Namjoon watches in awe, memorized by the way this angel drifts into dreams.
How can someone so kind be so misunderstood. I can't imagine living here, and that was my future, still is technically. Gah, gotta keep secrets Nammy. Gotta do it.

He manages to slot himself in next to Jimin, it wasn't the most comfortable position but it was enough.
So this is it. One room. One bathroom. One shared shower room. One shared living space. One asylum cafeteria and One asylum garden. Nothing more. Nothing less. With a few bits and bobs here and there. But a lot of torture equipment. Kim Namjoon, take charge of this place soon, even if it's just for your boys. But God. They don't deserve this.