For 50 points, he could obtain 28 points from grinding [sing] and [dance] for seven days. Was it possible to earn 22 more points by working?

"Working gives me 4 points each time, so I can get enough after 6 days' work. It should be possible." Seiji felt confident about it after doing some simple math.

"But it's still cutting it close... These points... if something happens, I won't have enough. Hmm... I need to devise a method to obtain more points."

...

It was currently Saturday morning. This Saturday morning marked Hoshi Amami's first day at work.

He was working at his aunt's confectionery store, Divine Taste, where she was both the store manager and owner.

In reality, Hoshi had some reservations about working for his own family, but because his older sisters were strongly opposed to the idea of him working—even though he wanted to—the only place they agreed to compromise on and allow him to work at was his aunt's shop. Even this compromise required desperate arguments on his part.

Hoshi couldn't help but sigh as his thoughts turned towards his older sisters.

Even though they had their individual problems, generally speaking, they were all quite nice to him.

However, he was already in ninth grade, and like many teenage boys, he desired a certain degree of independence. Unfortunately, his older sisters were too "nice" to him!

Hoshi was grateful to them for taking care of him ever since he was a baby. But he was already a third-year middle school student, and his sisters were still "spoiling" him every way possible—it was to the extent that it seemed rather strange to him!

Even though he was "spoiled," he also had to obey many of his sisters' limits, and he possessed zero privacy. Not only did his sisters know about his favorite type of girl as well as where his porn stash was hidden, they even knew about how many times he did it a week with his hand... It was just too much for him!

Not long ago, he had finally worked up the courage to confess to a girl that he'd been interested in for a long time, but he had been rejected with the sentence: "I prefer a manlier type—Amami-kun, you're a little..."

Hoshi had suffered a huge blow due to the nature of this rejection. After being depressed for a whole week, he had finally decided to change himself!

He wanted to improve his manliness as well as independent spirit, and he felt like working was an excellent way to begin. It would also enable him to earn some pocket money. After all, as a mild otaku, his hobbies required some money.

However, sisters were strongly opposed to the notion of him working, and it took desperate resistance on his part in order for them to finally agree to this compromise.

In the store's changing room, Hoshi changed into the store uniform while silently encouraging himself to be confident.