Chapter 2

Just in case you guys didn't know. Add has the psychic tracer job path. Now on to the chapter!
____________________________________

        "It won't be long before the El Search Party hears about this. They should be here in Elder soon so we'll have to stay in my lab for about a week. After that we'll take a trip to Altera," Add explained as he and (y/n) walked into the forests of Elder. They had taken out the Red Knights with ease and were now headed to Add's lab. It was only possible to teleport to it, but Add had told (y/n) that they should go for a little walk to throw the El Search Party off of their trail. (Y/n) thought that this was a clever tactic and made sure to take note of any of Add's future ideas. She would need to think like him if she were to eventually understand him fully.

        "Hey were you listening?" Add asked. (Y/n) stopped and realized that she was ahead of Add. She looked back at him and saw that he seemed rather annoyed.

        "Oh sorry. I was thinking about some stuff. What did you say?" (y/n) spoke. Add's annoyance quickly disappeared.

        "I said that you're going to have to tell me more about yourself. Might as well since we're going to be walking for a while," he said with a shrug.

        "What? Why not wait until we get to your lab. Anyone could be listening to us right now," (y/n) protested.

        "Let them listen. It's not like I have anything to hide. Besides, I would have already noticed another person's presence by now. I can't sense anyone within a certain radius of me. That would be about one hundred meters," Add said.

        "You can sense that far?!" (y/n) exclaimed. It was a little far fetched, but not impossible.

        "I have my abilities, you have yours. All the more reason for you to know what they are right?" Add said as he started walking again. (Y/n) began to follow after him again.

        "What else can you do?" she asked him. He looked back at her with a gleam of mischief in those piercing eyes of his.

        "Not telling. I asked you first, so you go first," Add said. (Y/n) didn't exactly know what to say so she just started off with three things.

        "Well you already know my name so I'll tell you three things about myself and then you tell me three things about yourself," (y/n) stated. Add nodded for her to continue. "I'm thirteen years old, I hated being annoyed, and I like animals." She waited for Add to respond as they walked. He laughed a little before he actually said anything.

        "What a coincidence. I'm also thirteen, I also hated being annoyed, and I also like animals, cats to be specific," Add said. He glanced back at her again but otherwise continued. (Y/n) now wondered if she had anything else in common with him. Maybe most nasod researchers had about the same personality...or maybe not.

        "That thing you did earlier when you had that aura around you, what was that?" Add asked. (Y/n) was a little confused by what he meant, but then she realized what he was talking about.

        "Oh that? Well when I was almost eight, I was....I was in an accident. I injected nasod nanotech into my bloodstream to help save my own life. They generate a moderate amount of electricity, so I can use that to attack. It also makes me immune to electrical shocks. It gets on my nerves sometimes though which is why I want to create my own nasod weapon," (y/n) explained.

        "That sounds...painful. How exactly did you almost die anyway?" Add asked her.

        "You're supposed to tell me something about you next. I won't go into any details unless you do," (y/n) said, mimicking Add's stubbornness.

        Add only sighed in response saying, "You're so stubborn." (Y/n) looked at Add in shock. That blasphemy was unacceptable!

        "No you're stubborn!" This only resulted in the two of them getting into a miniature argument about each other's supposed attitudes. The argument only ended in a fit of laughter as the two started to make nasod jokes. "Hey, Add, how long have we been walking?" (y/n) suddenly asked. Add stopped and looked at her with his head tilted.

        "To be honest, I don't know. I lost track of time, but I guess we can go to my lab now," Add said. (Y/n) had no objection to this, yet she sensed something was quite right. That was when she remembered a rather important detail about the El Search Party's location. They were after her so she'd pretty much led them to Elder.

        "Add, the El Search Party...they're already here," she blurted out. Add turned back at her with a somewhat shocked expression.

        "How do you know that? I can't sense their presence within my radius. They can't possibly already be here," he said. (Y/n) looked away from Add before she told him what she knew.

        "They may or may not have been following me. I managed to get ahead of them. They're probably entering the forest right now," (y/n) said. As if on cue, Add tensed up a little having sensed something.

        "They really are here. Why didn't you tell me that earlier," Add said as he grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pulled her to him. He let her hand go but kept an arm securely wrapped around her waist. "Stand still," he ordered.

        (Y/n) didn't move but she did watch as he pressed a few buttons on his wristband. They were suddenly surrounded by a purple light but then the scenery changed. They found themselves inside of Add's laboratory although it seemed more like a messy home to (y/n). There were papers and stray tools and many other things scattered around. It was indeed messy, but (y/n) could see that there was somehow still some order to it all.

        Add let her go and she unconsciously made her way to a sketch of one of Add's designs. "Next time, don't wait until the last minute to tell me an important detail such as that one. We could have had to actually fight them," Add scolded. (Y/n) wasn't listening. She was too busy looking around.

        "Add, this place is amazing. Your understanding in nasod technology is far greater than mine is," she said. Add only stared at her as she looked at the sketches that were scattered through the front room. There were tables lining one wall and there was a couch in one of the corners. There were various holographic computers and real ones too. There were two different chairs in the room, not including the couch, and there were a few blankets here and there.

        There were a total of five rooms in Add's "house" of sorts. The room that they were in at the moment was were Add did most of his research. Then there was a hallway that led to two other rooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. "Where exactly are we? Even if you do have to teleport to get in here, wouldn't someone had found the actual building itself by now?" (y/n) said. She looked to Add for his answer but he only smirked at her.

        "That story is for another day. For now, I am going to sleep. Just don't touch anything until I wake up," Add said with a yawn. (Y/n) could only watch as Add disappeared into the far reaches of his home. She didn't know why Add expected her not to snoop through his stuff, but she respected his wish and sat on the couch until he returned.
____________________________________

And chapter two is completed. Now on to the next chapter! Until next time my awesome readers!