Final Chapter

This is it guys! The last chapter is here! Go ahead, read it as much as you want to!
____________________________________

        Add carried her until they got out of the forest. "Okay, you can get down now," Add said. When (y/n) did get down, she looked at him in confusion.

        "I don't get it. This grassy feild is what you wanted to show me? I've already seen it before," (y/n) said while scratching her head and looking at the feild from different angles wondering if there was some sort of illusion in front of her somewhere.

        "Uh, no. We have to travel there by going through a portal. The reason I never could find this place was because it isn't even in Elrios. It's in a different dimension separate from Elrios," Add explained.

        "So we create a portal to get there? I guess that makes sense. But how could a place like that exist without disrupting the balance between both this dimension and that one?" (y/n) said. It was now a habit for her to think deeply on topics like that one.

        "(Y/n), can you please not ask me that right now? I need you help to get this portal open, and I can't do that if you're attention is divided," Add said.

        "Well I'm sorry if my thought process is a little flawed due to endless years of time travel research!" (y/n) snapped. "Uh, sorry about that," she quickly spoke when she realized that she almost completely went off on Add.

        "No, I get it. You reminded me of myself just then to be honest. Endless hours, no years, can really take a tole on a person," Add said with a shrug.

        "Shut up and help me open this portal," (y/n) said while rolling her eyes and playfully punching Add's arm.

        "That's what I said, just without the shut up part," Add muttered. The two of them used both their dynamos to open a portal using the coordinates that Add calculated. Before they went through it though, Add put his hands over (y/n)'s eyes. "You can't see it yet," he whispered into her ear. Add guided her through the portal and then they walked to certain spot and stopped. "Okay, now you can look." Add moved his hands from her eyes. Just as he predicted, (y/n) liked this place. Just as Add had said, it was beautiful.

        "What is this place?" (y/n) asked as she looked around at the intriguing designs and intricate buildings.

        "It's called Elysion. I knew you'd like it. The looks aren't even the best part about it. There are nasods here that seem more advanced than Eve. There's plenty of knowledge just waiting for you to gain it," Add said.

        "And you said that my parents are here? Did they tell you how they got here?" (y/n) asked.

        "Yeah, actually, they did. When they left you to be taken care of, they were running an experiment to see if they could travel here. It was dangerous, so they didn't want you caught up in it," Add said.

        "My parents are nasod researchers!?" (y/n) said in shock.

        "Yes, they are. Now come on so you can meet them already," Add said as he pulled (y/n) along.

        "Wait! What if they don't like me? What if they're disappointed that I didn't find them sooner?" (y/n) said as she was dragged along.

        "Now you're just making excuses. Besides, I'm sure your parents are probably going to hug you to death when they see you. It's me that they don't like," Add said, muttering the last part to himself but (y/n) still heard him.

         "My parents don't like you?" she asked.

        "Nope. They absolutely hate me. I'm not kidding," Add answered, still pulling (y/n) through the empty streets of Elysion.

        "What did you do to them?!" (y/n) asked.

        "Nothing major. When I met them, they mentioned they had a daughter that they wanted to see since they kind of left her behind unintentionally. When they mentioned your name, I knew they meant you, so I told them that I knew you. They pretty much wanted to know everything about me. They asked how you were doing, but since I didn't know, they were kind of disappointed. When I came back here after learning that you were dead, they found out and blamed me for it. I left here again and then I found you, so now they probably won't hate me anymore. But it's not like I cared whether they liked me or not anyway," Add explained.

        "That sounds...complicated," (y/n) commented. They then stopped in front of a building that seemed like a really fancy house, but it was so different from what (y/n) was used to that she didn't believe it was a house.

        "Okay, just stand behind me while I knock. You'll see what I mean by they hate me," Add said while smirking. He was most likely doing this to get back at her parents, but (y/n) didn't exactly care at the moment. She stood behind Add as he knocked. After a good minute, the door finally opened.

        "Add...please leave before I have to hurt you. I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to see my daughter's murderer anywhere near me again," a female voice said. Add didn't say a word. He just stepped aside with his arms crossed and looked at the woman with a look that said 'I'm sorry what was that? Did you threaten the person who brought your daughter back to you?' and it took all (y/n) had not to laugh at him for it.

        The woman looked at (y/n) and then back at Add before looking back at (y/n). She called for someone that must have been (y/n)'s father. He came to the door and saw (y/n) first. Then he saw Add and looked back at (y/n).

        "Add...who is this?" (y/n)'s actual father asked. Add looked at him with a 'are you kidding me' expression on his face. (Y/n) didn't like how awkward everything was getting so she decided to speak up.

        "Hi...I'm..." she was saying but her mother cut her off by hugging her.

        "(Y/n)," the lady whispered as she hugged her daughter and cried. (Y/n)'s father still looked at (y/n) in disbelief.

        "I thought you said she was dead. I swear if you're trying to..." her father said but Add cut him off.

        "Just hug her already and get it over with. She's obviously not dead," Add spoke. And that was all the man needed to join in on the family hug. (Y/n) was crying too. She looked to Add and smiled at him. He looked away, a shade of pink adorning his face but a smile made it way into his expression regardless. When her parents broke away from the hug, she went over to Add and hugged him too which surprised not just Add but her parents as well.

        (Y/n)'s parents invited them inside to sit down so that they could all talk and catch up. Add of course sat next to (y/n) and her parent sat across from them on the other couch. "Mom, Dad. This is Add and I'm sure that you've already met him, but I'm introducing him again. I really like him," (y/n) said happily.

        "(Y/n), that's a nice friend you have there. I'm glad you met him," he mother said.

        (Y/n) could have sworn Add looked at his mother like 'yeah right. You say that now but you were ready to murder me earlier' but (y/n) didn't care because her mother didn't get what she was saying. "He isn't my friend," she pointed out.

        "Wait what?" her mother said looking confused. Add caught on rather quickly and he smirked a little. He pulled (y/n) into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. Then he kissed her cheek and rested his head on her shoulder. Yup...life in Elysion was sure going to be fun.

        Sure enough, life in Elysion was fun. (Y/n)'s parents tried to murder Add...twice when (y/n) wasn't around, but they eventually got used to him being around. (Y/n) often visited the El Search Party too which eventually led to her wanting to move back to Elder to which Add agreed to. Then the two of them eventually joined the El Search Party and convinced Eve to allow nasod researchers to be left alone.
____________________________________

The end of an awesome story! I am so tired now...no not really. Anyways, the book doesn't officially end here either! Yes, that's right! It's time for the After You Read chapter where I say a bunch of stuff and you awesome readers get to give me suggestions and all kinds of feedback! I hope to see you there so until then!