"Its stupid."

I shook my head and lifted up her chin to make eye contact with her "well...uh...im a little jealous I guess."she admitted and her face turned bright red.

"Why are you jealous?"I asked, not being able to stop myself from smiling at the thought of her being jealous over anything "I don't know probably because the thought of you with anyone else infuriates me."she mumbled, looking at the wall and not at me.

I bit my bottom lip and stared at her, she glanced at me before she saw my expression  "Why are you smiling like that?"she asked me, you could tell she was annoyed at my grin.

"Because you finally get it."I stated in all seriousness "Get what?"she asked me.

"You get what it feels like to love someone. I fucking despise the thought of you with anyone else, Josie. It's not jealously. "I explained to her, she paused for a moment and scooted closer to me.

She didnt say anything after that, she just rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes tightly "we can't stay in here forever"I told her, as much as I wanted to, it just wasn't an option in this hell hole.

**

At lunch everything was quiet, nobody said a word, every nurse and staff member knew that Josie had been staying in my room but none of them had the balls to say anything to us about it.

It's gotten to a point at the hospital where everyone knows that when I'm with Josie I won't have an outburst so they have really loosened up on us. I'm not saying that this is the best situation but we can survive like this for a while.

Miss kitching told me earlier today that there will be a new psychiatrist in today but I told them that it was only under the condition that Josie never be in there alone ever again. I know they took me seriously this time because they wrote what I said on that damn clipboard and put it in the office that dr. Carp used to 'evaluate' us in.

I was told that the new psychiatrists name is Doctor Johnson and he is supposedly one of the best psychiatrists in the business I don't know if that is true or not but I assume we will find out.

After lunch was over Josie and I walked through the hall together to the psychiatrist's office I told her that if I couldn't go in there with her then a nurse would be with her but she would never be in there alone after what happened with Carp, I just can't take that risk ever again.

**

Josies P.O.V

While I was in while I was in Dr. Johnson's office I looked around at the walls, they still hadnt fixed the holes that Colby had punched into them.

Dr. Johnson was a tall guy with brown hair and a receeding hairline, he was about middle aged so already alot younger than Carp and alot less creepy.

Colby wasn't allowed in there with me so I was joined by ms. Kitching who was told to sit across the room and remain silent, she was simply a supervisor.

"So, Josie, why does your mother say you lied about being abused?"

I shrugged my shoulders and slumped down in my seat, looking at the front of the desk, Dr. Johnson glanced at ms kitching for a moment before turning back to me "okay then tell me about Colby."he said, clapping his hands together in front of him.

I hesitated for a few seconds while I thought about what to say "He's my boyfriend."

"And you are aware he is 19 years old?"he asked me, I nodded and watched his facial expressions like i was taught to do with everyone who works here, you have to know what they are thinking before they say anything, it helps you in the long run.

He nodded understandingly and cleared his throat "Well miss McClain tell me more about him, you two spend a lot of time together, just tell me things you enjoy" he said, trying to get me to say anything so that he could write down that this wasn't a failed meeting.

"He's nice to me and he doesn't ask me stupid questions like alot of people here do."

He set down his pen and took his glasses off, placing them in front of him on the desk"Look, Josie, I know you don't trust me and that's okay, trust is something you have to earn and clearly I haven't earned yours yet."he told me before handing me a paper to fill out.

I looked over it while he handed me the pen to check in boxes.

'Do you feel like you are not safe?' Check.

'Do you feel like you're mental health is worse?' Check.

'Do you feel helpless/powerless?' Check

The other boxes weren't even worth mentioning just stuff talking about depression and how if you feel suicidal to come to the psychiatrist or a nurse.

When i handed it back to him he didnt even read it, he just removed the paper and put it in his desk.

"Well other than that, your weight has improved, you havent attacked any staff in awhile.. You're on the right track, Josie."

I nodded and stood up from my seat "Can I leave now?"I asked with no emotion in my voice, I felt numb at this point to everything that happened in this place.

"Ms. Kitching please send in my next patient on your way out."he mentioned before I opened the door and walked out, ms. Kitching following close behind me..

___________________________________________________

Hi here is an update that is slightly longer than usual. Sorry if it was kinda crappy but whatever comment what you think and tell me what you think will happen next !!

~D