Chapter 16

Jungkook pov•

[next morning]

I woke up due to the strong bright light that is hitting my face. Ah it's morning already. I got up but a sudden pain occurred caused me to fall back on the bed. Than some memories hit me.

About last night, the time when I have sex with the love of my life. I smiled and tried to turn around to face Jimin hyung. He was sleeping like baby.

I struggled and went near him and wished his name.

"Jimin-Ah~" I whispered in a disrespecting tone.

His eyes shut open and he looked at me.

"Jagi?" He said with a questioning look.

"Do you remember last night?" I spoke shyly.

"What happened last night?" He asked with a questioning look.

"You don't remember ?" I asked shockingly.

"Nope." He finished as if he didn't care.

I turned around not facing him and tried to hold my tears but I can't. A tear escaped my eye. I slight felt a hand around me and a kiss on my cheek.

"Jagi how can you think that I would forget that pleasurable night?" He spoke.

Excitement grew inside me.

"You remember?" I asked.

He nodded in reply. I smiled quickly appeared on my face.

I again slowly tried to get up. Hmm.. now i can...  I just got fooled by my body to get fooled by Jimin hyung. I face palmed.

[2hours later]

Me and Jimin hyung went down to have breakfast. "Hyung I feel like throwing up... I dunno why..." I spoke.

"Jagi what happened?" He asked looking worried.

"I don't want to eat much jagi..." I spoke.

"Just abit okay jagi?" I asked with concern.

"Hmm.." I spoke.

He went and sat down with the others. I saw Jin hyung he had some kind of angry face.

"Jagi.. I'll get you something.." Jimin hyung whisphered in my ear as he got up.

I nodded my head.

"So... jungkookie...." Jin hyung spoke with little anger still plastered on his face.

"Yes hyung?" I spoke weakly.

"So how was last night....huh?" He said which brought with a shock look. I widened my eyes.

"Ah~ Jimin hyung~ Ah~ faster~ jagi~" he tried to imitate me.

"Hyung.." I hesitated to continue.

"What jungkookie? Wanna explain? Huh?" He spoke with a mad look.

"Hyung-" he slapped me hard.

My eyes started to tear up. The pain on my face wasn't that much but the hyung who took after me for 10 years.... my hyung.... slapped me. The pain was so much in my heart.

Jimin hyung came.

"Jungkookie what happened?" He asked with concerned look.

I could answer him but I was crying hard on his shoulder.

"Come on Jimin you don't need to act infront me. You can call me jagiya~" he spoke with anger.

"Hyung! Don't... please stop..." HOBI hyung tried to stop.

"Let's go upstairs and talk bout this not here hyung..." V hyung spoke.

"Jagi what happened?" Jimin hyung asked me again.

"J-Jin hyung s-slapped m-me..." I spoke while shattering into tears.

"Jagi don't worry.." he said as he got me up.

"SEE I AM TALKING WITH YOU JIMIN! AND YOU ARE HERE STILL NOT CARING WHAT I AM SAYING AND FLIRTING WITH YOUR SO CALLED 'BOYFRIEND'. He shouted in public.

than RM hyung slowly pulled him away to his room. I was still crying on embarrassment and the pain on my heart.

"Jagi get up let's go to our room." Jimin hyung spoke.

"Yes.. jungkook-Ah lets go up and talk bout this.." HOBI hyung said while patting my back.

(A/n: Jimin, jungkook and hobi are together. Jin, Rm and V are together. Suga doesn't know what is going on since he went out for some reason.)

Jin pov•

How can he do such thing? Like I didn't rise him like that... a tear escaped my eye.

"Hyung... just leave it..." rm spoke.

"But how? I raised him from when he was 7years? How can he literally do that?" I shattered into tear.

"Hyung... lets go back to Korea... I dun think so.. we will be enjoying anything over here.." v spoke which made me think it is a good idea.

"Hmm..." I spoke and got up to pack my bag.

Jungkook pov•

I sat down on the bed and started crying. Jimin hyung and hobi hyung kept on trying to feel me better. A suddenly a pressure filled inside me.

I quickly got up and ran to the toilet and started to throw up....