Chapter 9

JIMIN POV•

Shit. Why is god always playing with me like this😭😭😭. I slowly put my luggage on the top. And slowly sat down.

"So I guess this going to be a amazing flight.." jungkook said as he smirk slightly. Omo our place is being changed. First I was the one who was teasing him not he teasing me. I am never gonna let this happen.

"Hmm same too, hope u will enjoy it" I said as winked at him. His face quickly changed and turned bright red.

"Hmm...." He said as looked away since his face was flared up. I chuckled at his reaction. Woah I just changed myself and seconds. Lmao.

Time flew to lunch time it was 2:00pm. The heir hostess were going one by one serving the food.

jungkook PoV•

The heir hostess came and she gave us the food. It was my fav food woah. It was bulgogi with some kimchi jjigae. This ma jam. I am sure this gonna be the best lunch.

"Thanks for the food" jmin hyung and I said. That was a coincidence. We quickly looked at each other and chuckled. "Everything we r same" Jimin hyung said which made me blush.

We started eating. I looked beside me And saw Jimin hyung enjoying it. Seems like even he loves it like me. I chuckled.

"Don't stare at me too much and start eating, the food is getting cold" he said while not looking at me and continue eating.

I was shocked. Woah how did he know that was staring at him. I quickly looked away And continued eating.

"U love Kimchi jjigae huh?" I asked still lookin away not showing him my red face. "Ofc who will hate it huh!" He said with a confused look.

We finished our food and I looked at my tummy. It looked as if I am pregnant. I chuckled at myself.

I looked Jimin hyung he also seems like he is full... I was staring at his face slowly I was observing his face features.

His eyes looks like cute little grape, his nose looks cute like a avocado, his little lips looked like a plump cherry...slowly I realised something.

There was a small amount of the paste from bulbogi was on his lips. "H-hyung...there is something on your l-lips.." I said point towards his lips. "Where?" He asked purposely even though he knew where it was.

I slowly went closer to him and to remove it using my thumb but suddenly Jimin hyung pulled me closer and kissed me on my lips... wait wat just H A P P E N E D....

 wait wat just H A P P E N E D