Chapter 13

jungkook PoV•

He smashed his lips onto mine and stared kissing me hard.

I started to moan a bit while kissing.

"Jimin hyung~" I moaned while kissing him.

He carried me till the bed and threw me on to the bed and hovered on top of me.

We looked at each other's eyes.

He came closer to my lips and started kissing again but this time a passionate kiss.

I felt him poking my lips with his tongue for a enterance.

I slowly allowed enterance for him.

He drifted his lips to my jawlines and started to lick it and attack it with kisses.

He slowly went down to my neck, when he kissed my neck.

THE DOOR CRACK OPENED.

IT WAS JHOPE HYUNG WHO WAS STANDING AT ENTERANCE LOOKING AT SHOCKINGLY FOR WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING.

I froze over the same spot where Jimin hyung threw and attacked me with kisses, not knowing what to do.

Jimin hyung quickly got up from me and spoke "it was nothing there was insect over there so I was catching it, while jungkookie was lying in the bed." He lied.

"Where? The insect was on top of jungkook's neck that you are licking it?" Jhope hyung asked while teasing Jimin hyung.

My face really turned bright red so did Jimin hyung.

"Sorry for disturbing you guys wonderful Tim but Jin hyung is calling you guys to go to dinner which is on the fifth floor~" Jhope hyung sang.

"Oh sure hyung we will be there in 10 minutes." Jimin oppa assured him.

"Don't continue with what you guys were doing just now and reach there fast!" Hobi said as he closed the door.

I sighed.

"This is why I said not here and in Korea!" I blabbered as I entered the toilet.

After few minutes I came out of the toilet.

"Let's go hyung!"

[3hours passes]

I entered my room as I saw an hesitating baby standing behind me.

"What happen hyung? Why aren't you going?" I asked with confusion.

"Ehh I want to sleep with you...." I spoke up his wish.

"I don't know! You should go talk about this to hobi hyung!" I said as I quickly entered the room.

After few minutes Jimin hyung entered in.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked as I got up from the bed in suprise.

"Hobi hyung said I can sleep with you only for today!!!" He said as he jumped on top of the bed with a huge smirk plastered onto his face.

"Hyung! You aren't coming after this line!" I said as I placed pillow in the middle of the bed.

"NO!" He said as he threw the pillow.

"HYUNG!" I said as I got up from the bed to get the pillow.

"Fine if that is so than I'll sleep on the sofa" I said as I walked towards the sofa.

"Fine! Fine come sleep here!" Jimin said as he sighed.

"Good boy" I said as I placed the pillow in middle.

"Good night baby~" I said.

"Good night honey"he replied.

[next morning]

Hmm that was a warm and nice sleep. I slowly opened my eyes.

My back is so warm and my front is feeling cold?

Weird....

I peeped my back why I felt warm...than I realised...

"JIMIN HYUNG!!!! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME??? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO CROSS THE LINE?" I shouted letting out all my anger out.

"Baby let me sleep some more~" he said as he pulled me down and hugged me again.

Now I am facing him while hugging.

"Hyung, literally if any of the other hyung comes and sees us like this we are dead..." I explained.

"Other wise I love to hug my babyboy.." I said as I pecked his check.

"Hmm I know that baby..." he said in his sleepy tone.

Suddenly Jimin hyung phone rang.

"Baby your phone ringing~" I said as I tried to reach the phone for him.

"Can you answer I am too sleepy." He said.

"Fine"

"Yeobesaeyo?" I said.

"Oh jungkookie? Why are you answering from jimin's phone?" Jin asked.

Shit.

"No hyung, yesterday Jimin hyung left his phone on the table so I took it for him and Forgetten to return back..." I explained, trying to cover up.

"Hmm today we are going to amusement park today so get ready tell hoseok and Jimin also.." he said.

"Ok hyung" I said as I quickly cut the call.

"Hyung, today we are going to amusement park.." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Hmm baby tell v.. call him from my phone.." Jimin explained.

"Ok baby" I was dialing his number.

"V hyung today we are going to amusement park tell hoseokie hyung also.." I said.

"BYE~" I said as I cut the call.

" baby give me morning kiss~" I heard a voice behind me.

"No hyung." I said while getting my clothes to shower.

He quickly pulled me and kissed my lips.