Chapter 11

-jungkook PoV-

The lights suddenly turned on. Is it because we were tooo loud? Than I slowly realised we reached Australia. I quickly got up.

"Jungkookie had a good sleep?" Rm hyung asked me. "Yes!" I said I tried to cover up...

"Sure, jungkookie.." Jhope hyung said with some kind of annoyed look. I wonder what is wrong with this hyung.

Wait did he hear us moan....shit.

"Why what is wrong hyung?" I asked as I wanted to know what he was actually meaning.

"Haha nothing." He replied which was really awkward.

We exited the airport. "So we are going straight to?" Suga hyung asked.

" we are going to hotel first. Today we won't be going out" Jin hyung replied which gave me a huge happiness grew inside me.

"Yay!!!" I shouted in happiness.

"Yo jungkookie keep quite!" Jin hyung said.

•1 hour passed•
"Hmm.. now let's decide who is going to be with who.." v hyung said.

"Hmm.. sure.." Jin hyung said. "Jungkook and jhope, Jimin and V, and finally rm, me and suga one room."

Ahhhh why me not with Jimin hyung and I have to be with jhope hyung??? I quietly whined.

And finally we reached the hotel.. we got our keys and went to our room.

Jimin PoV•

Taehyung and I slowly enter the room. I threw myself on the bed.

"Woah so I guess Jimin has a boyfriend?" He asked while looking at me with a teasing tone.

"WHAT?" I shouted as I was scared on him knowing the fact of me and jungkook kissing.

"OMG chill I was joking!" He said as I ran over on top of him and tickling him.

Suddenly I heard the door open revealing jungkook.

Shit, what if he misunderstands the situation right now?

I have to rush now!

"Hey v I will be back, I want to go to cafeteria..." I said as I got up from him.

"Hmm okay. When you are coming back get me chocolate drink since I don't drink coffee" he said.

"I know you don't drink coffee. I will get for chocolate drink!" I said as I rushed outside not want jungkook to leave.

•jungkook PoV•
Me and Hobi hyung slowly entered the room.

I want to go see Jimin hyung. I was knocking on his door but didn't help. I turned the door knob, it was open. When I looked inside I saw Jimin on top of v hyung.

I felt my heart stung. OMG is he cheating on me...but wait we didn't even get together for him cheating on me....

He saw me when I opened the door. When I closed the door he rushed over me.

"Hyung... you like v hyung?" I asked as I was looking down.

"Ofcourse no! The person I only love you" he confessed which made my eyes widen.

"Hyung?" I said with a shocked look.

"Yes jungkook-Ah I love you" he said he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too hyung!" I said as I hugged him.

"Does that mean we are boyfriend now?" He asked while we were hugging.

"YES!" I said as I kissed check.

Than we pulled back and looked at each and chuckled look at each other's red faces.

"Ok now let's go, before anyone sees us!" He said as he went near his door.

"Bye bae" He said as he winked at me. "Bye babe" I said as I left.

I entered the room revealing hobi on his bed.

I don't know why but he was making some kind of faces and not talking to me properly?

"Hobi hyung? Why are you not talking with me?" I asked while I was digging to my clothes to get a shower.

"Hmm wanna really know?" He asked with annoyed look.

"Yes..." I said as I sat down on the bed looking at Hobi hyung.

"Hmm what were you and Jimin doing in the plane huh?" He asked as he was looking at phone.

Shit. Did he come to know...

"Nothing...." I said while trying to cover up the fact that we kissed.

"Oh really, than what's this?" He asked as he was showing a pic from his phone.

It. Was. The. Pic. Of. Me. And. Jimin hyung. Kissing.

 Kissing