Day 9 - 12: I'M SO LATE! :"D

Ok, while watching on how to publish Webcomics on Webtoon, I learn there's a scanner app. And I already know there's scanners like these but never tried them, since finding the RIGHT app is hard...

I tried it on my Smol doodles ⬇⬇

AND ITS PERFECT!!

So I scanned Day 9-12, and I wanted to know if you're ok with that Version or the old version..

Day 9: Historical/Ancient Civilization

In this story, is About a Healer and a Broken Guardian. Error, lived in an another village but was taken away and trained harshly by the leader and the people who judged him, making him have bad memories and has forgotten his old village as he became a guardian that kills intruders and executes the people that have committed crime and sins.

Shears is a mysterious one, and is a son of one of the Healers in the village but no one knows he exsist. Until one day, he walk outside into the open world and met Error in his Post.. :D

Day 10: Royalty

Error being forced to take the thrown of his Father with his brother, Ink, but people hates him because he is the leader of taking over kingdoms and people thought he's EVIL but the truth is, that the old king abuses him before for taking the throne as he's the oldest. So, Error has Voices that haunts him.

Shears, in short summary, is a Runaway Prince because his Father is abusive and now he's a local gardener from an another village. But his cottage and garden are hidden in the forest for some odd reason... (I stalk him)

How they met? Error attacked the village and saw Shears' garden when he was looking around the forest after attacking the village 5 days  ago and saw him. Love in first sight for the both of them and they always have secret meetings, the rest is uhhh... to your imaginations...

Day 11: Fantasy RPG

This is JUST like SAO, an anime, Error is a Beta tester and all of the players that are trapped hates him for that, but they can't kill him as he is affected by glitches and Errors in the game.

Shears is a Hacker and is one of the powerful players, having the title of 'The Tailor' as he kills his enemies by 'sewing' their codes together or shuffles that causes Bugs in the game system, making the game automatically delete or erase them. But he only does it to people who deserves it..

How they met is like Kirito and Asuna, only Error is in Asuna's place and Shears in Kirito's place when they first met, but they switched places sometimes though..

Day 12: SteamPunk

Error is a professional engineer and shears is a student on being one, everyone is jealous of Error and abuses him because he seems so perfect. Error is also Shears' teacher. Ok Im out of time to type a full summary, so I leave that to your imaginations too..

Ok, the Others aren't done yet, but tell me guys if you like this version or the old..

-Kristine