27. A NAMEIST AND AN EPILOGUE

A/N- THIS IS THE EPILOGUE! BUT I'M ALSO WRITING TWO BONUS CHAPTERS.

---------------------------------------------

ARYA'S POV

"This place is amazing! How did you find this place?" I said excitedly.

"Aaron and I once stumbled onto this place. Luckily, not many people know about this place."

"Cool!" I said nodding.

"Come on. I'm hungry!" He said dragging me to a wooden table which was filled with my favorite food.

"Food! My babies" I said dramatically sitting on a bench and started serving myself.

"Drama queen" Ryker said while shaking his head in amusement.

We started eating in a comfortable silence while looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us, sometimes talking and bickering about the craziest stuff.

'I can't get enough of him.' I thought, sneaking glances at Ryker.

"You know, you can just look at me. You don't have to do it sneakily. I'm all yours Angel." He smirked at me.

"Keep on smirking and I'll carve your lips with a knife at night and feed it to the goats in the zoo.... Even though I'll get in trouble for feeding them. But getting rid of that arrogant smirk of yours would do the world a lot of good. I better get a medal for my bravery from the queen!" I said seriously.

His eyes went wide and he gulped, clearly scared.

"You're so violent."

"Yep."

"Are you enjoying the date?"

"It's amazing! Thank you very much. You're very thoughtful and sweet" I said truthfully.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"Who would have thought that the bad boy would be such a sucker for romance?" I said.

"You changed me Angel, for good."

"Thank you... for giving me hope and being there for me. you have no idea how grateful I am for everything you did."

"You were there for me too." He said looking at me with affection, something no one had shown me in a long time.

"Arya..." he said standing up in front of me and looked down at me.

"I know saying this might be too early, but I know I wanted to tell this to you for a long time. It's just that I didn't realize it at first and then I was too scared to tell you." He then took a deep breath while looking at me with confidence.

"I love you Stalker girl. I've fallen hard for you. It's impossible not to, and it's alright if you don't want to say anything, but I promise to be with y--"

I got up from my bench and hugged him really tight. He looked shocked but recovered and wrapped his arms around me tightly but gently.

"I love you too Orangutan boy!"

"You have no idea how glad I am that you said it." He said with a sigh, clearly relieved.

"This whole thing is very cliché isn't it?" I said looking up at him.

"We're the champions of clichés."

"#ClichéLivesMatter#"

"#Ryker+Arya=Cliché#"

"How come your name comes first? You're a sexist nameist, you bastard! Shame!"

"Sorry milady, and there isn't any word called nameist."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Nope. I'm glad that you prank called me, even though it was a massive failure."

"Oh, shut up Orangutan boy, don't be jealous. But I'm glad too."

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAME TO THE END OF THE BOOK! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! BUT DON'T WORRY, THERE ARE SOME BONUS CHAPTERS TOO. 😊 THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. SORRY FOR THE EXTREAM CLICHES IN THE BOOK. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CRAZY COUPLE! PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH GUYS! LOVE YOU!!!!!