He looked over at us and smiled.

We all looked shocked.

He barely did any training and took down this guy who's stronger than us.

"How... how did you take him down?"

"He's my brother. It's really easy when you know all his moves. Apparently I'm also supposed to be stronger than him."

"B-brother?"

"Yeah... why do you guys seem so sho-" He was interrupted by a phone call.

He looked at the caller and went pale.

"Did you find him?" I heard what this guy was saying on the other side.

"Yeah he... he tried to kill some of my family again but I took him down. Where do I take him now?" Jungkook answered.

"Lock him up and keep him with you. The team will be in Seoul in a few days so get as much information as possible before authorities find out about us again."

Jungkook kept talking with this guy like he was some agent or something and I was confused bout it all.

What is he hiding from us?

After about 15 minutes, Jungkook finally ended the call.

"Okay what the hell are you hiding from us?" I asked.

"The people that called tried to kill me more than once this month. They're making me torture my brother cause I didn't pay them enough money before. Now if I don't do what they want... he gets killed along with you guys. But my brother... he never did anything wrong. It was always my stepbrother. He had to run away cause my family tried to kill him but he tried coming back for me. That's when he told me my role in this prophecy shit and blah blah blah."

"Who are these people that tried to kill you?"

"Bigbang."

We all went silent.

We knew exactly who Bigbang were.

We managed to kill them but they turned into vampires.

We are the strongest vampires and we might have 2 purebreds on our side.

"Don't worry Kookie. They don't know where you are right now, do they?" Tae asked.

"Nope I haven't told them yet."

"Let's get back to the apartment and make a plan on how to take them down." Suga said.

We all walked back with Jungkook who was carrying his brother on his back.

It was adorable and all but I was honestly jealous.

I just didn't want him to get all touchy with Jungkook.

He belongs to us.

He shouldn't forget that.

We managed to make it back to the apartment and I fell on the couch, dramatically.

Tae laughed a bit before he went to find something to eat. Namjoon and Hoseok went to their rooms and came back down with laptops.

Yoongi laid beside me and fell asleep in like 2 minutes. I stared at the ceiling and was lost in my own world until Jungkook laid beside me. He snuggled into my chest and I smiled while kissing his forehead.

"Jimin hyung?" I hummed in response. "Can I sleep in your room tonight with you?" He asked innocently.

"Sure but why is it so sudden?"