- 1 -

Elyse's pov:

I walked down the crowded hallway, pushing past the people that thought it was ok to walk point zero miles per hour. As I was walking I felt someone flat tire the back of my shoe. "Could you not?" I snapped at the person behind me. As the person looked up my eyes met with a pair of light brown eyes that sparkled a bit. "I'm sorry it's a little hard not to when the hallway is crowded as fuck, besides it's just a shoe".

    Annoyed, I whipped around and continued walking towards first period- well tried to at least, I felt someone yank my wrist and pull me back. "It's rude to walk away from someone like that," I stared at her and usually I would say a snarky remark but nothing has come to mind. "I-i'm sorry," she smirked and shook her head.

   "It's fine, now go where you were heading off to. I'm Olivia by the way" She waved at me and walked away. I recollected myself and began to head towards first period. As I walked into first period my best friend, I see Jungkook or as I call him, Junglecock waving me over as if I didn't see him before."Elyse! Elyse! Over here!"

   I smiled and sat next to him "I could see you Junglecock," he cringed at his nickname. "Stop calling me that! You only saw it because you were trying to play a prank on me!" he pouted and I laughed slash snorted. "So big..." I muttered as the teacher walked into class. "Good morning students!' Mrs.han is the epitome of the teacher who thought she'd be making it big but was highly disappointed. 

  "Good Morning Mrs.Han," we all said in the most monotone voice. She smiled weakly and chose not to try to make us say good morning in a happier tone like she usually does. "Today I have a meeting so you all will have busy work due by tomorrow at 8 am," we all sigh, and pull out our chromes. " so Elyse did you hear about the new girl in our grade, apparently her names Olivia" when he said that I swear I turned my head so fast I could've snapped my neck. " what does she look like? " I ask, the girl that I was so rude to might be the new student. "Oh well she has light brown eyes, brown hair, tan skin, and she's kinda short," Jungkook says while he's typing on his chrome. he looks at me, "why do you ask" he says. "oh haha nothing i was just curious " i say with an anxious tone. he looks at me weirdly " okay?" then he turns back to his chrome to get his work done. I exhaled loudly, which made everyone in class look at me weirdly as I got to work.

As I'm working on my chrome my eyes wander over to Jungkook's screen as he's scrolling through a boy's Instagram. 

  I nudge him in the side and try not to snort in laughter at his reaction. "W-what do you want?" He quickly closed his Chrome and blushed. "Oh nothing, just wanted to know when is the wedding?" He raised an eyebrow at me and pursed his lips. "I have no idea what y-you're talking about,"He sputters. I would've left him alone but he was blushing so much that it made me laugh. "Don't play stupid Jungleco-" He sent a cold glare my way. "I mean, don't play dumb Jeon Jungkook" I corrected. He smiled at me and turned in his seat. 

  "Bitch you better tell me who he is, spill the tea!" I whispered yelled to him. Mrs. Han looked up but didn't say anything to me thankfully. "No can do, the tae is being kept in the kettle". I began snorting again which made the people behind us question. "Tae you say?" I slapped my knee at my rhyming skills. "I u-umm mean tea! Psh! Who's Tae? I obviously don't know!" he began rambling, I didn't say anything during his sentence because I was to busy trying not to cry from holding back my laughter. "Hmm... fine don't tell me... I'm gonna find out soon enough Junglecock," He shivered at the last part and began working again. 

    I smirked at him and turned back to my own screen, occasionally glancing at our teacher. Mrs.Han was reading a book at her desk, and every now and then she'd look at the class then smile weakly. I'm not sure why she always seemed to be kinda sad, I'd ask but it's not my place to do so. 

A/N

this is olivia

we uploaded our first chapter 

yAy

elyse keeps changing everything i put on this account and it hellla annoying

i tell her to stop and shes like "im sorry"

then she does it again

like im triggered

anyways hope u like our first chapter

sTaY in tUnE for future updates