Part 14 "I could be a professional ninja if I wanted to"

Start from the beginning

I follow behind her shyly and I spot Rosco.

"Rosco!!" I gasp and squeal excitedly. I go over and pet an asleep Rosco.

Wow, he's a real fun dog!

"Hey, I found the guys! They're out back," Izzy nods toward a glass sliding door.

We walk out and we see Luke throwing a football to a running Eli while Jayden is trying to block Ryan from tackling him and Jackson is trying to tackle Luke.

I've never been more proud of myself. I have finally learned the difference between Jayden and Jackson. Jayden is a bit more muscular than Jackson. He is also slightly taller...and he has a birthmark above his eye, unlike Jackson.

The guys are all soaked from falling in the wet grass and poor Jayden has mud smeared all over his blue shirt.

I look over a Luke and see he is wearing a grey shirt that is wet and clinging very nicely to a 6-pack. I guess playing all that football has paid off for him physically. Or me since I get to look at it.

"Boo-boo!" Eli sees me and starts running towards me.

I squeal and run away from him, not wanting to get wet. He chases me around his patio and I start running on the wet grass.

"Come here!!" Eli shouts from behind me, "Why do you run so fast?!"

Soon, all the guys are chasing me. I've escaped them numerous times by ducking under they're arms at the right moment but now, I'm getting tired from all this running. An unfit person can only run but so much.

I feel a set of arms wrap around my waist and the next thing I know I'm up in the air.

"I got you," Luke smirks.

"I don't wanna get wet," I whine.

Luke carefully places me down in the wet grass and all of a sudden I get tackled to the ground.

I look to the person who tackled me and I see the piercing brown eyes of Olivia.

"I think you broke my hip," I stand up grasping my side. She may not have hit me hard but it doesn't take a lot to knock me over.

I hear a battle cry and I turn to see Izzy running straight toward Olivia. I jump out of the way and I watch as Izzy body slams Olivia.

"Those two are vicious," Eli whispers from beside me.

"Did you see Rosco when yo-"

Eli's sentence was cut off when Ryan speared him.

"Am I okay?" He asks no one in particular whilst still sprawled out on the ground.

I decide now is the perfect time to try and escape and just go hang out with Rosco.

I start sneakily making my way through the yard and I'm almost to the patio when a large body collides with mine, sending me flying down to the ground.

I land on my back and let me tell you, it feels like I've been hit by a bus.

"Ow," I murmer and I open my eyes and look at the culprit.

"Hey," Luke smirks, his body hovering over mine.

Of course, I start to blush.

I really need to get that under control.

"That hurt," I slightly poke my bottom lip out. His eyes quickly dart down to my lip and I notice that, and I stick my tongue out at him.

I use his distraction to my advantage and I manage to roll upwards and away from him.