I nod and look at the male.

"And what is your name, male?"

He looks up, grey eyes narrowing at my question, "Orion."

A shiver runs down my body at the word.

Orion.

Camilla asks the same question in return, "Orion did not know your name..."

"Soraya," I whisper, looking to take in the male's reaction. He does not move. His grey eyes only flicker to me, before going back to staring at the floor.

"You...you found Orion in the mountains?" Camilla eyes her son in confusion.

I stare blankly at her, "Did he not tell you?"

They both look at me, a guilty expression entering their faces.

I glare at the male, "You didn't tell them?"

He continues to look away.

"I still stand by what I said before male," I refused to use his name. If he did not acknowledge me, then I would not to him, "Once I am out of this bed, I'll kick your ass."

A startled noise comes from Camilla.

"Oh," I turn back to the mother, "I mean...I'll lovingly teach your son a lesson..."

They both eye me with startled expressions.

Great first impression on the parents, I think.

"I found your son in the mountains. I shifted and stayed with him. Until an elk kicked me."

My words only add more confusion to their expression. 

At my own words though, I realize that I'm wearing a shirt. I lift it by the corners, taking in the large purple that stained my side.

"Broken rib?" I ask.

The male only nods.

"Damn," I wince as I feel the sensitive area.

"Um..." I look up at the sound of the woman's voice. She is looking at her son, a level of worry showing on her face as she glances back at me, "Orion, this female..."

The male looks at her, waiting for her question.

I too am waiting, but it never comes.

They seem to be communicating with their eyes alone.

It's only then that I realize from where the male has inherited his grey from.

At the same time, all three of them turn to me.

Orion steps forward.

I watch him, almost eagerly.

Waiting to hear that voice again.

"Why were you in the mountains?" his voice is soft, almost inaudible. He seems to be struggling to form the sentence. I reflect on the time I had spent as the wolf. How hard it had been to transition back to skin.

I notice it now.

The way his body jerked and twitched.

How he seemed to shake his head, only to realize last minute that he had no fur to wear.

How he had not claws but hands.

No canines now, but instead regular teeth.

He was a wolf, trapped in a man's body.

"I was training."

This is obviously not the expected answer they are waiting for.

The male only nods though and quickly walks out.