Z:Hey guys.

F:Hello Zack.Are you OK bro?

L:Yeah,Freddy told me what happend.

Z:It's alright guys.I'm fine.

Then me,Freddy and Lawrence group hugged.Tomika come to Freddy and peck a kiss on the lips.

F:Hey beautiful.

T:Hey babe.Zack,I am so sorry for you on what had happend on that day.

Z:It's okay.It ain't your fault.

Then,she hugged me and I hugged back.

"Let's get to class"

Mr.Finn PoV
When,I enter the class through the window,I see everybody's there.I started talking.

MF:Hey dudes and duddetes.Summer did you got us a gig?

S:Yup.One is at the West Pavilion Mall and one at the Texas Music House.

MF:Nice.Let's ro-Hey Zack,are you okay lil bro?

Z:Yeah,I am fine Mr Finn.Hey would you guys stay with me at my house?My house is a mansion and my parents are permanently moving to LA.

Bandmily:Sure.

Z:Come after school.

Zack PoV
They agreed on staying with me.Then we started to rock out.We were singing Whatcha' Say by Jason Derulo.But halfway through the song,I started playing the guitar out of tune and instead I play Whatcha' Say,I played I Like It Better.Then,the band notices and took a break before continue.Tomika,Freddy and Lawrence came up to me.
F:Hey,Zack.I know your not okay.

Z:What makes you say so?

T:You played off tune and you look so depressed.

Z:Oh.Seriously there's nothing wrong.

F:Okay.

Z:Come to my house early okay.In case you forget,I live in Avenue Street 3 House No.4.

F:Hey Zack.Why don't I pickup a ride with you on the way to your house.

Z:Sure but what about your clothes?

F:We'll stop at my house then.

Z:Okay.

Then,we continued rocking until it's break time.I don't want to seat at a table with Summer.I just feel so betrayed.So,since the band was sitting near Summer,I sat on an empty table.When I was eating,I see Summer with Brian calling themselves lovey-dovey names.I show my middle finger to Brian,and left.

(Skip to after school)
Third Person PoV
Zack went to Freddy's house with Freddy to grab his clothes because he is staying with Zack at Zack's Mansion.They went inside and saw Summer there.

Zack PoV
Ughhh.Why does life so hard.Must she be here.

Z:Hello Mrs.Huerta.How are you doing?

MH:Oh,I am doing good thank you for asking.What brings you here?

Z:Freddy wants to take his clothes before heading to my house.

MH:Oh,okay.While I bake some cookies I leave you both alone.

(With Zummer)
S:Hey Zack.
Z:(Ignores)
S:Zack.
Z(Still ignores)
S:Zack,are you ok?
Z:NO,SUMMER I AM NOT OKAY.DO YOU KNOW WHY?BECAUSE YOU F****NG DATED SOMEBODY,BUT YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU.WHAT DOES HE HAVE AND I DON'T?!!!

S:Zack,please.

Z:I don't care now.

S:(starts crying)

Z:Oh,Summer I didn't mean to make you cry.

Then I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.
After the hug.

Z:Don't forget to come later.

S:Ok.Bye Zack.

After that we drove off to my place.When we reached there,me and Freddy took a shower and went to the chef to ask him to cook something.

(Chef Monsieur-CM)
Z:Chef Monsieur,can you cook something for me and my friends later?

CM:Certainly,Mr.Kwan.What would you like?
F:Could you recommend us something?
CM:Ahh,Certainly Mr-
F:Huerta.
CM:Certainly Mr.Huerta.I recommend you guys to have The Venice Spaghetti with Chicken Chop.
F:Nice bro.
Z:Than it's settle.Please cook it for 7.
CM:Yes,Mr.Kwan.
Z:Just call me Zack,and call him Freddy.
CM:Yes.Will do Zack and Freddy.
F:Oh,and please be ready before 7.

Then we left to play GTA V missions.

*DING DONG*
Z:I'm coming.Wait.

I opened the door and found the whole band outside.
L:Wow,Zack.You sure do have a very big house.

Z:I know right.Did you brought your clothes?

T:Yup.

Z:Okay,then.Excuse me David,can you bring these luggage to the guest room?

D:My pleasure,Mr.Kwan.

Z:Again,call me Zack.

D:Sure,Zack.

MF:Whoa who's that?

Z:That's the Leader of Maids,David.

T:Zack your house is super huge.

Z:Yeah I know.Ok dinner's at 7 pm.You can rest,play some video games,watch movies,rockin' or workout at the gym.

All Except Zack:Ok.

Summer PoV
Zack's house is so big.After we enjoyed ourselves,we slept at 10.30 and woke up for school.Tonight's dinner was delicious.
------

That's it.Thank you for reading.And Congrats to tstewart5 .That's the end of this chapter.Please comment opinion on this book and vote.