CHAPTER SEVEN; FULL MOON

chapter seven
( mermaid )

      "HOW DO you think the talk went?" Odeya wondered as she and Derek walked toward the buses at Beacon Hills high a couple days later

      "HOW DO you think the talk went?" Odeya wondered as she and Derek walked toward the buses at Beacon Hills high a couple days later. Liam wasn't actually all that upset considering what had happened, though he still would barely speak to the group. But they needed to help him before the full moon or else innocent lives would be lost.

       Odeya's pin-straight dark brown hair slightly swayed while she walked alongside Derek. She squinted due to the bright sun and staying up till five the night before.

      Derek shrugged, "Well if you were bitten and kidnapped by four crazy people how would you react?" he asked.

     Odeya nodded, accepting his answer while getting what he was saying. "If only Scott had gone for him instead of debating whether to get me or not" she muttered under her breath, it was foolish, if Scott hadn't wasted those seconds debating them Liam would have been saved and possibly not turned.

    Derek stopped her, grabbing her wrist gently, "Hey, if Scott hadn't debated you'd probably be on the ground in mush" he joked harshly, Odeya looked away for a moment as Derek noticed he must've said something wrong. "What?" He asked.

      Odeya shrugged, "Nothing. Just I come back and not even a week later everyone I know is supernatural. You're aged backwards, Liam's turned into a werewolf and I almost fall off a building" she rambled, pursing her lips.

     Finding out Derek was actually in his twenties was shocking to her until Stiles had reminded her of that Hale family fire years ago and she briefly remembered hearing about him.

      Derek placed his hands on her shoulders cautiously, to stop her from freaking, looking into her brown eyes with his green ones. "You'll be fine. You lived here before and nothing really happened did it?" He convinced.

      Odeya shyly nodded, feeling tingles flow throughout her whole body from just his touch. "I guess" she decided, shrugging him off of her and continuing to walk forward. "It's just a lot to take in" she paused, once again "So what are you like sixty in reality?" she joked.

       Derek shook his head slightly unamused, "Ha, ha, very funny. Twenty-five, but good guess" he replied sternly, walking ahead quickly, although hiding his sly grin.

       They met up with Lydia, Malia, Scott, Stiles, and Kira around the buses Odeya crossed her arms catching up with their conversation. She still felt completely out of the loop. They were like supernatural avengers and she felt odd just joining the team like this.

    "I'm not sharing my basement" Malia whined.

     Lydia rose her hand up, "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time" she spoke sternly.