Coming Out

Anthony's POV

We drove home and set our food aside on the kitchen table.

I couldn't believe that we were doing this. I had been straight all of these years, and Ian turned me into what I would call a fag. Yet, I didn't mind it. It felt so... right. I fell under his spell of love, and he fell under mine. It sounds cheesy, but that's exactly what happened.

"Ready?" Ian reached out his hand.

"Ready." I said, grabbing it.

We both sat on the couch. "Are you sure that you want this to be a Dinnertime with Smosh? We don't have earlier footage for it." Ian said.

"Ah, screw it. This is just a coming out video for Smosh." I said, waving my free hand in the air.

We set up a tripod and set the camera on it. We held our hands tighter.

I began talking. "Hey guys, this is kind of an important update video. Ian and I have to..." I looked at Ian.

"Come out." He finished.

I half smiled. "To all of you ianthony shippers, congratulations! Fangirl (or fanboy) dreams do come true!"

Ian smiled fully. "And To all of you homophobes, unsubscribe!" He then flicked the camera off.

I stopped the camera.

There was no need to edit the video, so I just directly uploaded it to YouTube.

Ian grabbed my other hand and looked into my eyes. "I will love you Anthony... no matter what happens."

I slowly leaned in to kiss him and then we kissed with passion and full force.

I could tell that neither of us wanted to have sex. I think Ian was nervous about what would happen to our subscriber count and what people would think of us. But I didn't care. I had my true love, and thats all I could ever need.

Slowly, we stopped kissing. We both walked to my bedroom and cuddled under the covers like we had done on the couch. We fell asleep in each other's arms, safe and sound.